saluki bull greyhound

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

breeze,4 years old

Like this type, But i like the raceyer type no more than a splash of bull,     I like your bitch Shushycatcher

Here's my saluki/greyxbull/grey

Posted Images

My Bitch, 16 weeks

also interested in how they are for working.

she's a cracker mate

Cheers mate, her siblings looked a bit like your pup!

yeh mine swung more to the bull side of the breeding heads going wider by the day!

I have one here she is 8 and a half months showing great potential I think there is a splash of collie in her and was told abit of deer but can't really see it , she is very strong bitch but racy with it had a couple of bunnies on the lamp , her grand sire is Kahn jahid hopefully she's made of the right stuff !!! I'm very interested in this cross further posts would be good cheers

I have one here she is 8 and a half months showing great potential I think there is a splash of collie in her and was told abit of deer but can't really see it , she is very strong bitch but racy with it had a couple of bunnies on the lamp , her grand sire is Kahn jahid hopefully she's made of the right stuff !!! I'm very interested in this cross further posts would be good cheers

chuck some pics up of her fella

Sorry made a mistake her grandsire is Kahn jahid , will do mate just not sure how to do it any pointers ?? Can't workout past the poxy photo bucket bit

Sorry made a mistake her grandsire is Kahn jahid , will do mate just not sure how to do it any pointers ?? Can't workout past the poxy photo bucket bit

Click on the 4th code (img) and paste it in your post :thumbs: