cat with a rabbit

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why people find it hard to imagine the uk's best 4 legged hunter catching a rabbit is fecking beyond me!!

if would have to be a wild big cat to handle a rabbit imo.... maybe a leopard....

Well it was a black cat lol

Why people find it hard to imagine the uk's best 4 legged hunter catching a rabbit is fecking beyond me!!

Yep I agree, seen dozens of rabbits caught by cats, one of mine used to regularly nab them and the odd leveret too...........

• 2 weeks later...

Our cats regularly bring rabbits in. Sometimes they eat them but leave the ears and feet behind plus a few bits of innards. Sitting watching TV one evening when a rabbit came racing through the room being chased by two of our cats. It was mayhem but managed to shut the cats out by which time the rabbit was hiding behind a sofa. I find that dropping a towel over the rabbit makes it think it is safe before I grab it.

The worst is finding the decomposing, maggoty remains of a half-eaten rabbit lurking in some little used part of the house.

Nick