• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all he,s doin is using the site for financial gain..nothing else just that..its a hunting site not the fcukin free ads mate..folk have been banned for less and good folk at that..also if the truth is

laughing? I thought lol ment lots of love?

Posted Images

If the man is using the forum solely for the purpose of buying/selling, yes on one hand he's using the website for his own means only, but on the other hand he's contributing to the buy, sell or swap section with maybe a good dog and possibly a good deal on a lamp and battery ?

Those of you who aren't mods, feck off and mind your own business, it's no skin off your noses.

ATB, enjoy the summer, I'm looking forward to September/October!

all he,s doin is using the site for financial gain..nothing else just that..its a hunting site not the fcukin free ads mate..folk have been banned for less and good folk at that..also if the truth is really known there aint a shred of punch in that dogs breeding either..good day to you..atb stabba
  • Like 4

If the man is using the forum solely for the purpose of buying/selling, yes on one hand he's using the website for his own means only, but on the other hand he's contributing to the buy, sell or swap section with maybe a good dog and possibly a good deal on a lamp and battery ?

Those of you who aren't mods, feck off and mind your own business, it's no skin off your noses.

all he,s doin is using the site for financial gain..nothing else just that..its a hunting site not the fcukin free ads mate..folk have been banned for less and good folk at that..also if the truth is really known there aint a shred of punch in that dogs breeding either..good day to you..atb stabba

stabba, I respect your view, it's a fair point. I personally don't see the harm in it, but there you are, it'd be a boring forum if we all had the same view! All the best gov.

As for crosby, if you're selling a lurcher, lamp and battery, there's a good chance you're in to a spot of hunting, or poaching . . So maybe you'd be doing yourself a favour by throwing your two pence worth in and who knows, it may boost your status as a seller.

Take it easy guys, ATB.

• Like 1

Feck off and mind my own business? Why don't you try taking your own advice fella.

"on the other hand he's contributing to the buy, sell or swap section"...

We don't need people contributing to this section.

If all someone has to offer the forum is items for sale then there are plenty of sales websites out there.

Gaz

Feck off and mind my own business? Why don't you try taking your own advice fella.

"on the other hand he's contributing to the buy, sell or swap section"...

We don't need people contributing to this section.

If all someone has to offer the forum is items for sale then there are plenty of sales websites out there.

Gaz

Hmmm "we don't need people contributing to this section" well we wouldn't have this section if they didn't!

Like I said, its no skin off anyone's nose now Gaz is it.

Have a good evening

Was going to get one off that litter but was working away don't know you from Adam but the pups well worth a look BB don't keep shite top fella. Skint at moment it or id rip your hand off mind you if fancy giving it away ;)

Was going to get one off that litter but was working away don't know you from Adam but the pups well worth a look BB don't keep shite top fella. Skint at moment it or id rip your hand off mind you if fancy giving it away ;)

I nearly did also, a white and black bitch.

Previously had a bitch from BB, could not fault the dog :thumbs: