Dead Jill in field

Just spoke to bird dog he's got a trap for me so that's promising , do you's think I should put the dead mother at the back of the trap for her sent or is that wrong ? I'll put minced trip inn it with mince yea ?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

home safely well lads im glad i went back just have to find homes for them now theres still a cracker of a vid to come but its takin ages to upload it was great bein a hero even if it was just for one

Try set a live trap for the rest bud.

Went out today with a couple of ferrets and the dog and found a dead Jill in the field looked round and seen 4 kits pocking out a hole they must be about 7 weeks old sent my Jill in the hole to flush

Any chance you could lift all the food you left and just bait the trap , them big a hole like bucket straight in front of another burrow and put the dead jill in there ?. if the food doesn't tempt them the smell of the jill might and onces there in the hole the straight sides wont let them out

Edited by The one