Dead Jill in field

Went out today with a couple of ferrets and the dog and found a dead Jill in the field looked round and seen 4 kits pocking out a hole they must be about 7 weeks old sent my Jill in the hole to flush them out but only one came out hissing no sign of the rest of them so I adopted the albino hob kit ,and left the others 2 dead rabbits (cutted) and a dead pheasant that was dead in the field . The albino kit is in with my kits now seams to be settling in ok ) pity I could 'nt have got the rest as I would have took them as well

• Like 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

home safely well lads im glad i went back just have to find homes for them now theres still a cracker of a vid to come but its takin ages to upload it was great bein a hero even if it was just for one

Try set a live trap for the rest bud.

Went out today with a couple of ferrets and the dog and found a dead Jill in the field looked round and seen 4 kits pocking out a hole they must be about 7 weeks old sent my Jill in the hole to flush

some f****r must have dumped them there,fair play mate..,might be worth going back see if you can spot them..

or a pregnant female lost at wok ferrets ar`nt my thing just a thought.. Edited by the_stig

Yea been thinking about that think I'll go back I'll see if I can get a trap of some one if not I'll take a couple of ferrets a nd a shovel ? It's a 40 mile round trip it's at the back of clamis think it's worth trying to save the little buggers . Lab! no keeper at that spot but there is shooting goes why do you ask ?

Yea been thinking about that think I'll go back I'll see if I can get a trap of some one if not I'll take a couple of ferrets a nd a shovel ? It's a 40 mile round trip it's at the back of clamis think it's worth trying to save the little buggers . Lab! no keeper at that spot but there is shooting goes why do you ask ?

I put the wee hob in with the other kits last night a bit of war wounds beside her lug so iv split them up and put her on her own till I get her family back tonight ? ) cheers