Should of trained her better RH, There like the mutts start the training early the better they get

Should walk in to a dinner every night, And tea on tap and a bath run

She's forgetting YOU pay her wage for doing nothing :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not getting none pal :laugh:

Would you have prefered her to have left the kids in day nursery from 6 weeks old , so she could '' pursue a career'' to then find she very probably would be bringing in more than you , making you fee

what you guys n girls think?   Women, stays at home, cleans up (when she feels like it) looks after 2kids, and occasionally cooks.   Man. Works 40-50hours a week, comes home, sits down for a bit,

It aint sex thats the problem :D

Its that 'she' thinks she works hard being at home all day, fair enough she looks aftwr her nana. But its me that gets the grief! Although im the one bringing the ££ in working al day, outdoors, in whatever weather god throws at us....

Fekking women, cant please em all the time can we

Would you have prefered her to have left the kids in day nursery from 6 weeks old , so she could '' pursue a career'' to then find she very probably would be bringing in more than you , making you feel totally inadequate

if you want a show home, go rent a flat & clear off , a home with a family in it should be lived in , you seriously cant have it both ways , a moms place is at home with her kiddies when there at there most needy , theres plenty of time for her to get a job when they need her less

Stop whinging & thank your lucky stars

You offer some good points....

However , the kids are 11 & 13 :laugh:

Well at there ages they can be doing some of the stuff themselves , even if its just washing up or keeping there room tidy , you have to work as a team

You would think so? But no, she's a softy and wont 'make' them do things

Should of trained her better RH, There like the mutts start the training early the better they get

Should walk in to a dinner every night, And tea on tap and a bath run

She's forgetting YOU pay her wage for doing nothing :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

I agree mate, however, we only have a walk in shower, no bath.... But she,cud get the shower warmed up ? :laugh:

I'm currently looking after the youngest one and the house while my wife works, I used to be a plasterer doing 40 odd hour weeks until my knees went. I can categorically state with 100% certainty that I'd much rather be back on the building sites. :laugh::thumbs:

I'm currently looking after the youngest one and the house while my wife works, I used to be a plasterer doing 40 odd hour weeks until my knees went. I can categorically state with 100% certainty that I'd much rather be back on the building sites. :laugh::thumbs:

Likewise mate....got layed off now im at home with the kids....7,2 and 9 months...dunno what she used to whinge about lol.....easy lark this looking after kids.....good job i got a sidline in fixing computers at home to occupy me ....still would rather be out working

Likewise mate....got layed off now im at home with the kids....7,2 and 9 months...dunno what she used to whinge about lol.....easy lark this looking after kids.....good job i got a sidline in fixing computers at home to occupy me ....still would rather be out working

Aye, it's not physically hard work but it bores the f**k out of me! :laugh:

Ok, how about a tale from the other side of the fence.

Say, a woman with a small, sick baby who nearly died at birth, but she has to go out to work because he can barely keep a job, and anyway, he's lost his driving license. Whether he is working or not all his money is spent in the pub, plus the money he takes from her purse. He never gets up during the night with the baby, he's too busy chatting to women online.

When she finally gets rid of him (he runs off with his mates wife) she finds out that the only bill he was supposed to pay, council tax, was never paid, and she is now over 3 grand in debt, as well as being a single parent supporting her child alone.

Sounds like your wife doesn't know how lucky she is!

Ok, how about a tale from the other side of the fence.

Say, a woman with a small, sick baby who nearly died at birth, but she has to go out to work because he can barely keep a job, and anyway, he's lost his driving license. Whether he is working or not all his money is spent in the pub, plus the money he takes from her purse. He never gets up during the night with the baby, he's too busy chatting to women online.

When she finally gets rid of him (he runs off with his mates wife) she finds out that the only bill he was supposed to pay, council tax, was never paid, and she is now over 3 grand in debt, as well as being a single parent supporting her child alone.

Sounds like your wife doesn't know how lucky she is!

lab wont be happy about you telling every one his business :laugh:

I was gona say that's what she gets for marrying tb.

On a serious note though, seems you Abd the kid got dealt a shit hand. Well hopefully your in a better position now and at least you won't need to thank him for anything.

We are all equal, nothing less or more for either sex.. Women work men work, women mind the wee monsters and so do men. Seems to me when your wives are moaning, she is just wanting you to listen to her appreciate what she does. She does appreciate what you do for her, but does not feel the need to tell you all the time..

She would be nothing without you..

But you would be nothing without her..

Think about it, it makes sense, if something happened to your partner, where would that leave you? You would have to do everything yourself then.. Appreciate eachother, as you never know where it will end..

We are all equal, nothing less or more for either sex.. Women work men work, women mind the wee monsters and so do men. Seems to me when your wives are moaning, she is just wanting you to listen to her appreciate what she does. She does appreciate what you do for her, but does not feel the need to tell you all the time..

Think about it, it makes sense, if something happened to your partner, where would that leave you? You would have to do everything yourself then.. Appreciate eachother, as you never know where it will end..

mo , go and burn your bra :laugh:

mo , go and burn your bra :laugh:

WTF...? you still drunk on air mickmck?? :D

Ya thats about it really (Apart from the equal bit :tongue2: )

At the end of the day, Most must be happy cause your with them,

And truth be told NO OTHER woman would put up with my shit, And for that you gotta love the old hag..!! :icon_redface: