whats everyone having for their tea

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive lust ordered mine for 10pm beef curry,egg fried rice and chicken omlette what i carnt eat ill have for breakfast along with any strongbow thats left, well it is sunday tomorrow

carling followed by strongbow

Look out f*****g Gordon Ramsay eh............ Takeaway for me, haven't decided what yet.......

Posted Images

Just had home reared lamb burgers, made with a little mint, salt and pepper. Cooked over proper charcoal, with oak chippings for flavour. In a bun with red onions, sweet ripe tomatoes, lettuce, sliced jerkins and a bit of Heinz 57.

Lovely!

Just had home reared lamb burgers, made with a little mint, salt and pepper. Cooked over proper charcoal, with oak chippings for flavour. In a bun with red onions, sweet ripe tomatoes, lettuce, sliced jerkins and a bit of Heinz 57.

Lovely!

didnt really ask you.

When I worked away a lot mate, we would travel miles for one lol

Mind being in cocker mouth in Cumbria, me and guy worked with travelled for miles looking for one

hers one on me :laugh:

post-896-0-09946800-1339267105.jpg

Guess so mate lol I know they get bad press but I can't fault them. Btw I don't get any of that relish shit on them. Just plain big mac with onion. Nothing else on them. Oh and a vanilla shake ;)

Don't eat Chinese Abd only ever had an Indian once in my life.

Holy Mary mother of jesus.........if its not bad enough that a man lives on Big Macs he hasn't got the common decency to have the only good bit about it, the f*****g mayo stuff. A plain f*****g Big Mac....ffs... :bad:

Kung-po prawns ,egg fried rice , sweat and sour chicken, beef and mushroom , two portions of chips for the four of us .mmmmmmmm

sounds nice, love prawns remind of lab's mrs' though dont know why. :hmm:

• Like 1

Kung-po prawns ,egg fried rice , sweat and sour chicken, beef and mushroom , two portions of chips for the four of us .mmmmmmmm

I was going to go down to the chippie and ask for a bag of chips that would fill your mums minge. He told me not to waste my money and he hasn't got the totties anyway..... :boogy:

I was going to go down to the chippie and ask for a bag of chips that would fill your mums minge. He told me not to waste my money and he hasn't got the totties anyway..... :boogy:

pmsl

lol