Whins exploits on land, sea, home and abroad

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just glad ill never get to meet any of these internet legends thank feck.

Tell them about the time you took the lobster on the fly whin. It's a belter, I'll start it for you since you've went all shy..... I was out in me creel boat, waves were lashing off the bow, 7 miles f

Posted Images

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

cookie you dont stick people in for poaching do you or is it breaking in to farms stealing machinery atb

No I work lurchers its was taken out of contexted by a select brainless few on another thread.

I work on farms who have huge problem with metal being stolen farm machinery we losted a combine last week .

I no intrest in sticking poachers in even though I think its wrong when you work the land like I do I cannot turn a blind eye to wrong doing and work within the NFUs rural neighhood group to help combat proper rural crime.

For feck sake I quad bike terrier round at our local hunt so to say I am grass is purley funny and you only have to look though my topics of ferretting to see I do a far bit .

ATB Cookie

• Like 1

well thats our love affair gone out the window then........ laugh.png

Put your dummy back in no one has fellout with you.

well thats our love affair gone out the window then........ laugh.png

Put your dummy back in no one has fellout with you.

thats bollox ye threatened and bullied me cause you iks bigger and harder then me...... :tongue2:

cookie you dont stick people in for poaching do you or is it breaking in to farms stealing machinery atb

No I work lurchers its was taken out of contexted by a select brainless few on another thread.

I work on farms who have huge problem with metal being stolen farm machinery we losted a combine last week .

I no intrest in sticking poachers in even though I think its wrong when you work the land like I do I cannot turn a blind eye to wrong doing and work within the NFUs rural neighhood group to help combat proper rural crime.

For feck sake I quad bike terrier round at our local hunt so to say I am grass is purley funny and you only have to look though my topics of ferretting to see I do a far bit .

ATB Cookie

ATB Cookie

fook off cookie you openly admitted on this site to hating dole wallers and that you would dob them in..... :bye:
  • Like 1

Don't go out with members on here look what happened when we took the last f*****g idiot. Ok to cheat then me morals is it? f**k your a prick. No fellow hnter. More a sex pest. The poor girl had to endure him slimeing on her all night. f**k thl anyway. you keep kissing whim arse cookie. Busy day.

• Like 1

ATB Cookie

ATB Cookie

fook off cookie you openly admitted on this site to hating dole wallers and that you would dob them in..... :bye:

Did I mention my stance of dole wadding cheats in my reply :laugh: why you bother when your in france :laugh:

Aye, you sound like a grass to me cookie :D

If you thats what you call a person who trying to stop 100k work of machinery being stolen then crack on

• Like 1

of course i work ,for my self ,always have or wouldnt have the things in life i want ,and do the things i enjoy cant have boats worth money not working or own home bought and paid for ,no need to explain youre self or make exuses for your selfs as you say we are all diffrent , and i wantalot more out a dog than most

You should invest in a canopy for that motor of yours instead of ramming your legends under a bit tarpaulin if your no shy of a bob or two...... :thumbs:

:yes:

The other thing nothernlite its slightly diffrent in our area I guess your in scotland where land and permission can be more closed off to working folk.

In oxfordshire we dont have huge estates like scotland and nothern england and by working with farmers and landowners in helping stop crime is huge door opener to gain permission .

If you mingle at a farmers NFU meeting they see you taken a intrest in there land and property and the land just falls into lap.

If some members took some notice of how I work within the rural community instead of against it like so many do then they would not be the sob stories of land wanted or got rumbled by the fuzz lamping.

There land out there to be had but it sure not availble from sitting on your arse on the internet.

Bitching about me being a grass happy days Cookie :thumbs: