Irish Digging Ban

the wee fox must of been starving to go to so much bother ripping the netting on the roof to get in and kill all the chickens and ducks and didnt even take one to eat

and a couple were still suffering in the morning

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lads, I didn't start getting informed or actively working for my sport just yesterday. Been at it a while now. I fully appreciate peoples anger. This is a good thing which must be harnessed in the rig

Jayus like a mini revolution while I was offline. Lads my advice is keep the heads. Coveney is a pro hunting man. Fact. As top hat mentioned no point in writing abusive letters to a man that may well

the Minister has stated that all forms of hunting and coursing will be exempted from the Animals wrlfare act. except Digging, which will be banned by the act.   Quote "The measure applies only if t

lads i have not been on line for a while but this is newsto me, is there any other form of media we can use to rally troops together for cork? i know none of my mates knew about it till i told them. Would a call to joe duffy do us any favours?

Sounds like a campaign against the big nuts is in order, sort of like the politicians do!....Exaggerate, tweek the facts a bit, dig up some dirt on them(no pun intended).......Expose them as the boneheads they are!

Sounds like a campaign against the big nuts is in order, sort of like the politicians do!....Exaggerate, tweek the facts a bit, dig up some dirt on them(no pun intended).......Expose them as the boneheads they are!

We have to get the same power that the NRA have in your country.

Organise enough to combine all field sports under one organization.

Then use that to lobby for our interests.

I agree with you pd3 . But at the moment in ireland the shooting men have the NARGC

The hound men have the Hunting Assocation OF Ireland .The fishing lads have the

Trout And Salmon Anglers

And we the DIGGING MEN HAVE NOBODY at the top table

Nothing fancy just a few clubs around the country to show we are organised.

JMO

• Like 1

Lads, I didn't start getting informed or actively working for my sport just yesterday. Been at it a while now. I fully appreciate peoples anger. This is a good thing which must be harnessed in the right way. In reply to one of the previous posts. FFS stay off of Joe Duffy and the airwaves. This is exactly what the ANTIs would want!! A public fight about our sport which most people in urban areas wouldn't understand. If YOU want to help write or email all you local TDs and Councillors as you and your family and friends votes directly affects them. Include Simon Coveney in the group as He is the Minister in charge of the Animal Welfare Bill. If people spent half the time that they do on this website actively sending letters and emails they would be doing themselves and their sport a great services. We don't want or need a public fight where sides have to be taken. Politics works differently than that.....

Edited by Corkman
  • Like 6