when i breed my dogs....rough tts figures

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no wonder the lurcher games f****d :cray:

Yeh this thread should be used to warn people to carefully pick where they buy pups from and do as much research into the background of the pups parents as possible!

If both the dog and bitch haven't finished growing yet, they couldn't have done any work yet...... So how do you know if they will be any good for breeding from ?   Do yourself and the dogs a favour

Hi, my bitch should make 23 tts and the boy should make about 21 tts when I breed them I'm concerned that the male could may be cause the pups to turn out short? What size do u guys think pups will make tts? Thanks

I know you know nothing at all about foxes,but we measure a dog on foxes killed not their height.

FFS mate! Keep working the dogs untill they are AT LEAST 2 years old AND catching 20 rabbits a night before you consider breeding. 3 rabbits EVER is a joke! Ok, il grant you, its ok for a 9 month old but all it does is show hes capable. Youve got a f*****g lot of work to do on both dogs before you can justify breeding out of um

Lad, take a breath and listen to whats been said, your dog, sorry your pup is 9 months old and has caught 3 rabbits, it has not even proved it can finish growing. Forget about what size the pups would make, in fact forget about breeding full stop, all you should be concentrating on with a 6 and 9 month old pair of pups is training and rearing at the minute, and looking at giving them as much work as possible this season. Take the advice on board, and please watch your text talk...............

Hi, my bitch should make 23 tts and the boy should make about 21 tts when I breed them I'm concerned that the male could may be cause the pups to turn out short? What size do u guys think pups will make tts? Thanks

I know you know nothing at all about foxes,but we measure a dog on foxes killed not their height.

i think hes trying to say size is not as important as ability