weed killer {burns}

I saw something like that before are you sure there was'nt any Giant Hogweed on the banking that you were strimming mate cause the sap off that stuff gives very simmilar burns. :hmm:

well thats what i thought it was , as the hole banking was full of weeds big thick cnuts , but there was weed killer involved aswell so not sure bud

Hogweed is dogey stuff its worth having a look at the pictures of the giant hogweed on the net mate and if you think there is a possibility that it is hogweed sap burns then you should visit the doctor pretty soon and advise him that you may have came in contact with it... :yes:

• Like 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:D  

i think this a good example of why they have proper training courses in spraying with chemicals my friend :rolleyes:

oh ive lerned my lesson next time ill get my mate to do it :laugh:

Posted Images

Never mind the weedkiller burns.........have you ever heard of a salad ya fat c**t!!.............. :laugh: :laugh:

oh i wandered when you would fcuking pipe up :laugh: :laugh: i had salad for tea last night :feck:

:laugh: ........Karma really after you calling me a twat eh mate.......... :yes::boogy:

we live and learn my freind , and you will remember when you look at your hands and see that shit of the foam :laugh:

:laugh: ...oh its still there too....scraping it off with a knife every chance i get....... :D

i guess that make us a pair o tits :hmm:

:laugh:

can we have a close up paulus

I saw something like that before are you sure there was'nt any Giant Hogweed on the banking that you were strimming mate cause the sap off that stuff gives very simmilar burns. :hmm:

well thats what i thought it was , as the hole banking was full of weeds big thick cnuts , but there was weed killer involved aswell so not sure bud

Hogweed is dogey stuff its worth having a look at the pictures of the giant hogweed on the net mate and if you think there is a possibility that it is hogweed sap burns then you should visit the doctor pretty soon and advise him that you may have came in contact with it... :yes:

just googled it and that was the stuff :icon_eek:

Was it a knap sack sprayer you had on your back? Is wasnt overfilled and it was pishing down your side by any chance?

Was it a knap sack sprayer you had on your back? Is wasnt overfilled and it was pishing down your side by any chance?

one you put over one shoulder , soaked in weed killer all over the strap , think it was the sap tho ?

Hi mate from what I can gather the burnt areas will blister every time you go out in the sun for up to 6 years ,Not sure if there is a remedy for it .

i just been reading up on it , its nasty stuff :yes:

How are the burns today mate ?......I spoke to someone last night and he said he puts sunblock on the area he burnt with hogweed sap every time he goes out in the sun,he got burnt about 2 years ago.....

there calming down a bit now , ive been taking anti - biotics just incase it was infected , i dont think there is much you can do :blink: