is there anything for nettled feet on a dog was out this morning and at this time of the year there bloody viscious only 5/6" high the dog is lashing around the house turbo charged much to the wifes disgust

millybot

antihistermine and some sudocrem rubbed on :thumbs:

Me and my dog fell of a tree yesterday into them to she was going nuts about the garden

i have to ask, what were you doing up a tree with a dog, and dont say squierreling as i herd enough with the ferret one the otherday :laugh:

Me and my dog fell of a tree yesterday into them to she was going nuts about the garden

i have to ask, what were you doing up a tree with a dog, and dont say squierreling as i herd enough with the ferret one the otherday :laugh:

My brother was up a tree year's ago having a shite when we where kid's..he fell out into a big patch of nettle's an broke his ankle and nettle fook out of his arse.. :D

• Like 2

it was a uprooted tree and wee were at the top of it i fell of then she did