The longer the course the better the dog, why??(Ireland)

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

here we go lads .. cretin stone cold is our old friend markbrick .markbrick we all know what a lying dirty toerag he is .the same markbrick that sends people persistant pms threatening theyre kids and

how many have a stop watch on the job? 6 mins is probebly more like 3 /4 in reality

Seen plenty dogs last few seasons with 5\8 saluki or 3\4 doing stuff in ire regulary ill name a few huck for start this. Why I used him fantastic dog on any ground alfy 3\4 saluki done them for 3 seas

i have to say i also agree with speedie that there is certain land in ireland that you can get away with there saturated saluki types but there is some very small land that you need sumting with real gears to run them, iv never hunted in england but iv done alot of running in ireland county clare galway limerick tippery cork waterford kildare roscommon and iv seen a lot of there saturated lurchers and never seen a good 1, now maby there is sum good 1s out there but i just havent seen them if there is any id like to see sum video clips :thumbs:

Cork????i have salukis killin on Land down here so that statement is aload of bo**ocks right there

heres my sons 1st x,hes a fast type that does put the game under pressure and has done fairly ok last season.I dont really care if he catches loads once he catches some.I enjoy the day out and love to watch the run.Hes had a few decent long runs too and has been sucessfull.Compared to the top dogs though hes probably not near up to that standard but I dont care as its for fun we do it.

035.jpg

he had a grueller of a run on this one,up a very steep hill and back down and a few turns out the field.this was single handed.I was well pleased that day

Image002.jpg

with this run he dissapeared over the hill,was missing for a bit and came back totally unexpected with this,very happy agin.He is a fast dog but once the run goes on for over 2 minutes he starts to struggle a bit.The best run we had was last jan with the 2 dogs on a very strong hare,the saluki bitch and the 1st x kept the hare in the field,even knocking it over at one stage but still failed to pick up and in the end the dogs were unable to finish it off and the hare dissapeared over the ditch at a very tired pace.It sticks in my mind as the best run we had over the whole season.

IMG_3265.jpg

• Like 1

yes LLOYD there is sum big land down there iv hunted cork for the past 10 years and there is some small land down there that these saluki types would not bend a winter hare and as iv said already if you have these saturated saluki types killing hares in small land id like to see some video clips its easy to say that dog killed this and this dog killed that a few video clips is the proof of the pudding :yes: now as iv also said maybe there is sum of these saturated saluki types that can kill in small land but i have never seen them.

Because you have not seen them means they cant do it????And what is it with you and speedie and videos.As said before if dogs good enough it can kill them any where.If these so called up and at them dogs are so good then why are most people not running them instead off there saluki crosses????

Seems a lot yous talk sense a lot talk such crap if PE lives in cork then he telling you his dogs do it there why do yas need a video a video proves jack shit many a dvd over here been edited to make dog look good sum geezer dosnt like that run so he wipes it. Banner man I read on another topic you named 2 dogs in top ten now you saying you never seen one good one come on lad who's pulling your cord did you see them dogs you said or did you hear they were good

• Like 1

Because you have not seen them means they cant do it????And what is it with you and speedie and videos.As said before if dogs good enough it can kill them any where.If these so called up and at them dogs are so good then why are most people not running them instead off there saluki crosses????

Yea can talk all the shite yea like but one race on film tells all the stories and if you dont know that yea need to cop on big time :hmm::yes:

yes LLOYD there is sum big land down there iv hunted cork for the past 10 years and there is some small land down there that these saluki types would not bend a winter hare and as iv said already if you have these saturated saluki types killing hares in small land id like to see some video clips its easy to say that dog killed this and this dog killed that a few video clips is the proof of the pudding :yes: now as iv also said maybe there is sum of these saturated saluki types that can kill in small land but i have never seen them.

Have no video footage of lloyds dogs running ,but have seen um run here in cork ,Ardee, kildare, and england ,big and small land ,seen loads of these up an at um types[ three quarters]down through the years ,one run and dog was knackered had to go home ,imo to get a good days hunting out of a dog loads of saluki is a must
  • Like 1

well JIM no need to put up videos just get your ass down to me start of jan and i will show you these dogs obviously the ones you have seen are shite

Yea can talk all the shite yea like but one race on film tells all the stories and if you dont know that yea need to cop on big time :hmm::yes:

imo you shouldnt be going on about vids cause yours is on utube for all to see\BLACK ASSASIN\ :hmm::yes::victory::thumbs:
  • Like 1

Speedie your the one that talks shit fella your so full off its unreal.Here we go again you seen something on a tape what one dog one run means that others dogs cant do it????

How much saluki is in ted???????

And if the up and at them are so good why did you go for an English sire to you blue dog if they don't need staying for lreland????

All dogs that run hares need staying in for small or big fields.

If you get a good saulki cross and put up against your up and at them types in lreland for full season what whould catch the most on big and small land.l know what l have my money on

• Like 1

Speedie your the one that talks shit fella your so full off its unreal.Here we go again you seen something on a tape what one dog one run means that others dogs cant do it????

How much saluki is in ted???????

And if the up and at them are so good why did you go for an English sire to you blue dog if they don't need staying for lreland????

All dogs that run hares need staying in for small or big fields.

If you get a good saulki cross and put up against your up and at them types in lreland for full season what whould catch the most on big and small land.l know what l have my money on

Now icey like i said i dont want a sligging match so why bring me into it Just to answer yer questions ted is less than half saluki.I never said yea dont need stay for ireland yea need stay but yea need speed more so these slow type that can do it on the fens dont work over here .Now saying that some of the faster irish dogs cant go across the water and run well but alot of the fen breed dogs cant do it over here cause i seen them .As for saluki type nearly all hare dogs have saluki in them now what i said and what this topic is about is how much is two much and in my opinion half is pushing it and anything over half simply cant do it over here JMO