Just got in from walking my dog down on local playing fields....Whilst walking there were 3 kids about 10 or 11 years old and they were all carrying rifles...i thought WTF :hmm: I walked over to them and asked them what they were doing....i got the answer my dad said it was ok for me to shoot the rabbits here they even had a a permission slip his dad had wrote out LOL :haha:I said you do realise what your doing is illegal he said here mate and handed me the permission slip...you see this slip i said :rtfm:Its not a valid permission as this is council property and if you get caught with these Air Rifles here you will be entering into dangerous territory when the ARU :hunter:turn up...but like most kids they just said..So What Mate...With that i said look mate there will be people down here walking thier dogs and if one of them see's you they will ring the police....you should not even be carrying them rifles at your age without supervision so i sugguest you leave now......Took a bit of time to get them to leave but they did with thier rifles and 2 very small kits :nono: .......I find it hard to believe that the parents of these kids have no clue of the laws and could have put them into real danger....Anyway thats my rant and good deed of the day over.

Happy Sunday lol

Just got in from walking my dog down on local playing fields....Whilst walking there were 3 kids about 10 or 11 years old and they were all carrying rifles...i thought WTF :hmm: I walked over to them and asked them what they were doing....i got the answer my dad said it was ok for me to shoot the rabbits here they even had a a permission slip his dad had wrote out LOL :haha:I said you do realise what your doing is illegal he said here mate and handed me the permission slip...you see this slip i said :rtfm:Its not a valid permission as this is council property and if you get caught with these Air Rifles here you will be entering into dangerous territory when the ARU :hunter:turn up...but like most kids they just said..So What Mate...With that i said look mate there will be people down here walking thier dogs and if one of them see's you they will ring the police....you should not even be carrying them rifles at your age without supervision so i sugguest you leave now......Took a bit of time to get them to leave but they did with thier rifles and 2 very small kits :nono: .......I find it hard to believe that the parents of these kids have no clue of the laws and could have put them into real danger....Anyway thats my rant and good deed of the day over.

Happy Sunday lol

:laugh:

post-896-0-79096300-1337498811.jpg

Days are gone when we could do this. remember walking from home, through the housing estates, past the school all in camo gear and my airgun over my shoulder most days and no-one would blink...

Do it today and as said the sky would go bright blue with lights and sirens screaming!

• Like 1

palus has all pics off every thing mate if id been u would have took the guns off them and said tell ya dad to come and get them then :chair: waked him on the head with one off them som parents have no comen sence :censored:

Lol Paulus do you have like a never ending supply of these pictures :laugh:

Oh Paulus you must be the owner of a lonely heart, with your tales of topographic oceans, have you ever stopped going for the one?

good band YES got a few of theres.

atb symon

Lol Paulus do you have like a never ending supply of these pictures :laugh:

Oh Paulus you must be the owner of a lonely heart, with your tales of topographic oceans, have you ever stopped going for the one?

post-896-0-44005800-1337503322.jpg

It's got to be the parents fault! They can't even say "I didn't know he'd got the gun" because the f***wit parent had wrote the perm slip. I have had my windscreen hit by a pellet from young'uns who "they aren't doing any harm, leave 'em alone spoilsport" were illegally out with guns they shouldn't have had. The cost of the windscreen wasn't the main thing I was worried about at the time although I was unemployed then and could have done without the cost of it, I had my two young sons in at the time and it could have been alot worse.

I chased after the kids but I had no chance. SHOOK ME UP THOUGH!!! In reality they do, do harm and I know this first hand.

Slugger

As Earth said, we used to walk all over the place, no slip, just the guns over the shoulder or over the arm (always broken barrel, like it was an unwritten cardinal rule) and no one ever batted an eyelid back then :)

Now thanks to the fooking bunny hugging city dweller moving out into the 'burbs' and the overley hyped sensationalised bullpucky that the media force down people throats these days we've lost all that. Hell even the shotty owners used to walk around with their tools of the trade uncased broken over the arm or shoulder.

I remember being in the paper shop buying sweets when a guy in tweed and olive vest walked in, dog at his side gun over the forarm, he wanted a pack of "Benny H's" I asked if "May I have a shoulder of your gun Sir?". We never though of them as weapons then, because they were for shooting bunnies, hares and duck etc...

He replied "Course you can young un" took the two deep red cartridges out popped em in his side pocket' closed the gun and handed it to me.

I would have been about 10/11ish at the time and I didn't stop talking about it for weeks :D

Ahhh..... Them were the days eh?

Tony