UEFA Euro 2012

:tongue2: it was pish though eh mate lol :laugh:

Its tournament football though baw, no team in there right mind will go out and play "total football"

and get punted 3-1 :thumbs:

I'll never get that. Doesn't show much hope for the fans does it if your team are already admitting they cant beat the opposition. I'd rather have a go and get beat trying than play defensive. Guarenteed if England dont qualify there will be pundits saying "If they just pushed on against France then they might have done it?".............Its football, the aim of the game is to beat the other team, not stifle them into a draw....... :thumbs:

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when england play late afternoon games because i go fishing and theres nobody around i can always watch them get beat when i get home

Malt there is nothing on this green planet I want more than to see England get humped. You can call that small minded, pathetic, whatever. It's called rivalry and any real football fan will know what

C'mon Ireland !!

Posted Images

look at tweedle baw and tweedle lab coming out as experts wankerzo4.gif tweedle baw you must of been watching a different game cause all i could hear was the english fans chanting all game :blink: tweedle lab we went 1-0 up so hardly a defensive game was it :hmm: its a good result for an opening game and if rooney was on im sure we would of won :yes: im certain we will qualify for the next round!!!

as for scotland giving france a better game.....rofl-1.gifrofl-1.gif:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought England done well against a technically superior side. :yes: If they're to get anywhere in the competition it's going to be through disciplined performances like that one, not from dominating teams and beating them 3-0 because they simply dont have the players to do that against the top sides.. :thumbs:

:tongue2: Stewie, you got a lucky header from a guy with a head the size of a small planet. I think your confusing being happy with the result rather than the performance. As malt says, your not good enough to stand toe to toe with France like Scotland did :D the fact Wayne wasn't playing speaks volumes about your new managers vision. Defend, defend and if they score, bring on Rooney. It'll never work but hey ho, your manager said a goaless draw would have been a good result, you must be tickled pink :toast:

:tongue2: Stewie, you got a lucky header from a guy with a head the size of a small planet. I think your confusing being happy with the result rather than the performance. As malt says, your not good enough to stand toe to toe with France like Scotland did :D the fact Wayne wasn't playing speaks volumes about your new managers vision. Defend, defend and if they score, bring on Rooney. It'll never work but hey ho, your manager said a goaless draw would have been a good result, you must be tickled pink :toast:

when you find out why rooney wasnt playing,your going to feel a right clown for commenting on things you aint got a clue about :whistling: :whistling:

baw Rooney is suspended, no manager in there rght mind wold leave him on the bench. :duh:

• Like 2

:tongue2: it was pish though eh mate lol :laugh:

Its tournament football though baw, no team in there right mind will go out and play "total football"

and get punted 3-1 :thumbs:

I'll never get that. Doesn't show much hope for the fans does it if your team are already admitting they cant beat the opposition. I'd rather have a go and get beat trying than play defensive. Guarenteed if England dont qualify there will be pundits saying "If they just pushed on against France then they might have done it?".............Its football, the aim of the game is to beat the other team, not stifle them into a draw....... :thumbs:

Its tournament football you can't win it in the group stages BUT you can lose it.

Aww pmsl I did ask early on was he playing. Ok I only seen some of the game. Did wonder why he was absent lol. Still, don't think he'd have changed anything. Your even sounding like a rangers fan, all there best players are the ones suspended or injured :toast: