Lurcher like sled racing dogs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vin, not knocking your Mal X Greys, but watching that programme and reading the Wiki links.... there wasn't one mention of Greyhounds in the breed ! They all seem to agree that POINTER, (wether Englis

there racers against the clock, also the husky blood is normally from the lighter siberian husky not the malamute, the siberian was brought over an used for racing ,the malamute was used to haul fri

I take it thats me your on about in above post? ive PMed and asked both of you please dont bring me into this ,im now saying in public on here i dont talk about any one ive been out with or their dogs

Posted Images

Im not promoting anything Chartpolski old chap...I don't own a Mal X.

I was just pointing out what some of them dogs look like with a bit of breeding through other types of dogs etc etc..I heard Saluki mentioned in the makeup of Eurohounds etc etc..If you looked at some of them dogs in that fellas yard out of all those dogs..there was some interesting variations..who knows what he,s been testing out to improve his line...they all have thier secrets and hope to have the fastest line of mushing dogs..who are we to say or know all this way away.

and why would you hear nay mention of the dogs doing anything other than pulling sleds .... thats what they breed em for...inuit...LOL.

so where is the comparrison vin, you have seen malamute x grey an malamutegrey x coursing dog, bred int his country to track game, yet in the film it was husky x pointers that were bred for racing sleds, its you guys that are making the jump an cpmparing the dogs, when in reality there is no similarity at all from where im sitting, or is every sled dog x gonna be compared to teh malamute greys???? an to be posting with the attitude of, a few i told ye so's. whats that all about, told who what??? that a malamute an a grey coudl be crossed, i dont think there was any arguin there...

another thing that confuses me, is when we met, you were bummin up triggers german shepherd x, noo its tha malamute x's you bumming up :blink:

I was just pointing out what some of them dogs look like with a bit of breeding through other types of dogs etc etc..I heard Saluki mentioned in the makeup of Eurohounds etc etc..If you looked at some of them dogs in that fellas yard out of all those dogs..there was some interesting variations..who knows what he,s been testing out to improve his line...they all have thier secrets and hope to have the fastest line of mushing dogs..who are we to say or know all this way away.

and why would you hear nay mention of the dogs doing anything other than pulling sleds .... thats what they breed em for...inuit...LOL.

so where is the comparrison vin, you have seen malamute x grey an malamutegrey x coursing dog, bred int his country to track game, yet in the film it was husky x pointers that were bred for racing sleds, its you guys that are making the jump an cpmparing the dogs, when in reality there is no similarity at all from where im sitting, or is every sled dog x gonna be compared to teh malamute greys???? an to be posting with the attitude of, a few i told ye so's. whats that all about, told who what??? that a malamute an a grey coudl be crossed, i dont think there was any arguin there...

another thing that confuses me, is when we met, you were bummin up triggers german shepherd x, noo its tha malamute x's you bumming up :blink:

a big part of a malamutes life is used for hunting, where is he bigging the malamutes up,and what is wrong with him talking about his mate( trigger)dog and saying what he thinks

a big part of a malamutes life is used for hunting, where is he bigging the malamutes up,and what is wrong with him talking about his mate( trigger)dog and saying what he thinks

i see your looking for an argument again, my call too flook off :bye:

if i was looking for an argument i would of put that much stronger than that,you got a bad habit of bring things up thats got nothing to do with whats being talked about

if i was looking for an argument i would of put that much stronger than that,you got a bad habit of bring things up thats got nothing to do with whats being talked about

this thread wasnae about you or your malamute x's. it was your fans that turned it that way, i was taling about what i know, no more no less, kills me to say this twice, but i wont say it a 3rd time, thats for sure :bye:

Don..dont misquote me

I was telling you about Triggers respect for the german shepard X as he and his uncle have actually worked one in the past with great results..His dog isnt a Shepard X..so dont get me wrong..

And i told you what them Malamutes were capable of..its up to you what you decide to derive from that conversation..Triggers Dog has malamute in its Breeding but is only still a young dog so theres no point telling you how good that dog is untl at least another 3 seasons when he has been worked and tested fully.

As for the 1st Xs of Flintys and the pups of CN Buddy..well we will have to wait and see wont we.. He know how they are...as far as 1st xs go...but who know how the coursing line will turn out... that pup of Oneshots looks just like wikipedias version of a EuroX grey..

im not bigging anyone dogs up...but there was and still is plentty of people on this site who jump on the Malamute threads with some sort of negative crap everytime they have been mentioned.

and as for aguing the virtues of Malamute/huskies/sled dog/shepards blah blah blah... who cares !

All Im saying is this.... look at the film on BBC. . . then tell me that its a bad idea to X a malamute with a Running dog with a view to catching game ?

Don..dont misquote me

I was telling you about Triggers respect for the german shepard X as he and his uncle have actually worked one in the past with great results..His dog isnt a Shepard X..so dont get me wrong..

And i told you what them Malamutes were capable of..its up to you what you decide to derive from that conversation..Triggers Dog has malamute in its Breeding but is only still a young dog so theres no point telling you how good that dog is untl at least another 3 seasons when he has been worked and tested fully.

As for the 1st Xs of Flintys and the pups of CN Buddy..well we will have to wait and see wont we.. He know how they are...as far as 1st xs go...but who know how the coursing line will turn out... that pup of Oneshots looks just like wikipedias version of a EuroX grey..

im not bigging anyone dogs up...but there was and still is plentty of people on this site who jump on the Malamute threads with some sort of negative crap everytime they have been mentioned.

and as for aguing the virtues of Malamute/huskies/sled dog/shepards blah blah blah... who cares !

All Im saying is this.... look at the film on BBC. . . then tell me that its a bad idea to X a malamute with a Running dog with a view to catching game ?

i have looked at the film, an i have also seen some pull a sled with me own 2 eyes, an i can honestly say, I THINK its a bad idea, we have other dogs here that are doing the jobs we need done....

Don..dont misquote me

i have looked at the film, an i have also seen some pull a sled with me own 2 eyes, an i can honestly say, I THINK its a bad idea, we have other dogs here that are doing the jobs we need done....

dont you go out with a lad off this site who as been out with the mal xs many times, he was with the mals when they cought 65 rabbits and were still fresh, his 2 dogs had 31 and was knackered,so the person who as been lamping with us both.the only thing is that he as told you about the mals is that they bay

Don..dont misquote me

dont you go out with a lad off this site who as been out with the mal xs many times, he was with the mals when they cought 65 rabbits and were still fresh, his 2 dogs had 31 and was knackered,so the person who as been lamping with us both.the only thing is that he as told you about the mals is that they bay

I take it thats me your on about in above post? ive PMed and asked both of you please dont bring me into this ,im now saying in public on here i dont talk about any one ive been out with or their dogs ,please dont start saying ive said this or that as i havent and if you think i have you dont know me ,when im away ive got far more important things to worry about than this site and all this shit that gos on and when im home im not on here im out hunting with dogs ......your free to do what you like and say what you like to each other but please dont bring me into it .thanks......p.s i just read bottom bit about my 2 dogs catching 31 rabbits and being knackered ,thanks for that ....but for the record, i only had one dog that night and she was 12 months old remember .the other dog was your other close mates dog who you have fallen out with.I have been out with reddawn once and he dont breed bullx so you it proves to me again you didnt belive me when i said hes not the person you think he is and again for the record it was you who told these lads the mals baying not me,,,,,,,,the trouble is you go on theses sites and let them take over your life like few months ago when i knew you thought again it was me saying things about your dogs when infact you found out it was your own family member ...... like i said at start do what you all want but dont involve me or bring me into it . Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 1

reddawn used to come on the malamute threads trying his best to ruin them and some of the things he said i thought might of come from you , ( if im wrong il hold my hands up ) thats the reason i have ago at him, but like all cowards he can give it but not take it,and as for the beddy whip it never entered my head it was you,some one on here hinted trigger had been saying things,we asked to have private word with him and he refused,with out a doubt the person was trying to stir the shit ,i dont let this site rule me in anyway i just come on here looking for a friendly argument to kill a couple of hours,yes i have told alot of people that my dogs bay nothing like the truth, ps and where the hell did reddawn get the information from im mentally ill

reddawn used to come on the malamute threads trying his best to ruin them and some of the things he said i thought might of come from you , ( if im wrong il hold my hands up ) thats the reason i have ago at him, but like all cowards he can give it but not take it,and as for the beddy whip it never entered my head it was you,some one on here hinted trigger had been saying things,we asked to have private word with him and he refused,with out a doubt the person was trying to stir the shit ,i dont let this site rule me in anyway i just come on here looking for a friendly argument to kill a couple of hours,yes i have told alot of people that my dogs bay nothing like the truth, ps and where the hell did reddawn get the information from im mentally ill

i never said you were mentally ill flint, i said old an ill, an nobody give me that information, i seen a thread on here an you an fencehopper were arguin an it was aid you were old and ill, at that point i thought what a wanker is fence hopper for arguin way an threatening an elderly ill guy, thats when i said i wont be arguin wit you anymore, deerman has never told me nowt about you, an i have never asked him, truth me told there is far more important things id rather ask him than about you, no offence ment so i hope non are taken :thumbs:

what got to me in this is im a good friend and loyal and you questioned it ,,,,,why bring me into it and say my dogs were knackered ,when i had a 12 month old pup and not 2 dogs that night?...because they were bull x s?...my older bitch has gone out with loads and il put hand on heart never been made to look silly