Lurcher like sled racing dogs

reddawn used to come on the malamute threads trying his best to ruin them and some of the things he said i thought might of come from you , ( if im wrong il hold my hands up ) thats the reason i have ago at him, but like all cowards he can give it but not take it,and as for the beddy whip it never entered my head it was you,some one on here hinted trigger had been saying things,we asked to have private word with him and he refused,with out a doubt the person was trying to stir the shit ,i dont let this site rule me in anyway i just come on here looking for a friendly argument to kill a couple of hours,yes i have told alot of people that my dogs bay nothing like the truth, ps and where the hell did reddawn get the information from im mentally ill

i never said you were mentally ill flint, i said old an ill, an nobody give me that information, i seen a thread on here an you an fencehopper were arguin an it was aid you were old and ill, at that point i thought what a wanker is fence hopper for arguin way an threatening an elderly ill guy, thats when i said i wont be arguin wit you anymore, deerman has never told me nowt about you, an i have never asked him, truth me told there is far more important things id rather ask him than about you, no offence ment so i hope non are taken :thumbs:

when i said about being mentally ill i was cracking joke

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vin, not knocking your Mal X Greys, but watching that programme and reading the Wiki links.... there wasn't one mention of Greyhounds in the breed ! They all seem to agree that POINTER, (wether Englis

there racers against the clock, also the husky blood is normally from the lighter siberian husky not the malamute, the siberian was brought over an used for racing ,the malamute was used to haul fri

I take it thats me your on about in above post? ive PMed and asked both of you please dont bring me into this ,im now saying in public on here i dont talk about any one ive been out with or their dogs

Posted Images

I only said I see some dogs that were shaped and looked a little lurcher like and that I liked how the Alaskans kept there dogs.

Now it's turned into a thread for...

Obscure breeds of Lurcher, I think I'll needlessly re invent the wheel as I'm an attention seeker . Com !

Before you know it sky cat will be ranting on about " working " Airedale lurchers !!

reddawn used to come on the malamute threads trying his best to ruin them and some of the things he said i thought might of come from you , ( if im wrong il hold my hands up ) thats the reason i have ago at him, but like all cowards he can give it but not take it,and as for the beddy whip it never entered my head it was you,some one on here hinted trigger had been saying things,we asked to have private word with him and he refused,with out a doubt the person was trying to stir the shit ,i dont let this site rule me in anyway i just come on here looking for a friendly argument to kill a couple of hours,yes i have told alot of people that my dogs bay nothing like the truth, ps and where the hell did reddawn get the information from im mentally ill

what got to me in this is im a good friend and loyal and you questioned it ,,,,,why bring me into it and say my dogs were knackered ,when i had a 12 month old pup and not 2 dogs that night?...because they were bull x s?...my older bitch has gone out with loads and il put hand on heart never been made to look silly

i wasnt actuly slagging your dogs down, they wasnt easy rabbits ,so i put it over that the malamutes caught over twice as many rabbits as your dogs and they were still full of life,and the other 2 dogs was knackered, i was trying show the people who think its a useless x that they have got some good qualities, and the dogs were no where near fit ,ps i thought your dog was over 12 month old