cornwall or not cornwall

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You must like it if you been going for twenty year mate, well at least you know the place and you can always have friends family down for weekends or a holiday, also im sure there Lads on here will gi

wrong shaped ball for me to worry about mate im a peanut chaser, we also go down there on holiday in december so weather is not really the clincher but giving up my everyday life and friends will be h

well gents thanks for all the replies. she has accepted the job and we begin life in cornwall in july. does any body know of any shows or meet ups that go on down there. been to one at falmouth some y

Posted Images

were loooking to rent somewhere in the delabole ,camelford st. merryn or st eval areas as this is the area we holiday in. just got to find something with a decent garden. see plenty of stuff when were out and about walking, but my passion is the sea fishing. try and cram as much in as i can when we are on holiday but i suppose now im going to be living there i will have time for everything.

Welcome fellow incomer. LOL When I moved down here 20 years ago I asked an old boy in a pub

"How long before you get accepted down here?"

The old fella replied "We'll give it 4 generations boy, then we'll have a look"

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Nice one mate, drop me a pm when you get down, we do a lot of seafishing and organize boat trips regular too there's usually a space or 2 spare, theres some nice rock marks along the north Cornish coast, you'll love it.

We'll be out with the ferrets come September it's only an hour from where your planning if you fancy a day as I said.

Good luck with it mate.

Kev

Edited by NEWKID

cheers dytkos, newkid and born hunter. i know there a strange bunch down there but then again im from yorkshire so i suppose ive got little room to talk. i will definately do that newkid thats really good of you. iknow quite a lot of the rock marks on the coastline from polzeath to mawgan porth .would really like a day out on the boats as well. where do you go out from. i usually go out from padstow on the blue fox, with phil britts. when we get sorted out with a house i will let you know where i am and you two can call in for a beer if youre passing. the missus is a top woman born hunter.what the fcuk she sees in me i will never know. cheers all ,bry. no emoticons again.

Edited by robbo

cheers dytkos, newkid and born hunter. i know there a strange bunch down there but then again im from yorkshire so i suppose ive got little room to talk. i will definately do that newkid thats really good of you. iknow quite a lot of the rock marks on the coastline from polzeath to mawgan porth .would really like a day out on the boats as well. where do you go out from. i usually go out from padstow on the blue fox, with phil britts. when we get sorted out with a house i will let you know where i am and you two can call in for a beer if youre passing. the missus is a top woman born hunter.what the fcuk she sees in me i will never know. cheers all ,bry. no emoticons again.

I'm in devon mate, so normally out of exmouth or Dartmouth ( Gemini ,Dave Harrison ), last trip out of torquay ( kevin tate) only 7 made the trip so as I said there's usually a space spare.

Like I said mate get yourself settled and give me a shout we'll sort something no doubt.