Daglesh walks, again?

Benitez is the ONLY man for the job! with limited funding, he brought in 2 players who went on to be great in their own right (Alonso and Mascherano) and then signed Torres who was the best stiker Liverpool had had in years. With the money that would be available to him now, he'd be good...

Can't believe you're giving him credit for buying Alonso when he was responsible for him leaving by trying to usher him out the door in favour of Gareth Barry.. They never replaced him and Liverpool have never looked anywhere near as good as they did with him in the team ever since. The number of players coming and going while never being near the first team at Anfield while he was in charge was also laughable. The last person you want back there is the fat Spanish waiter..

post-61590-0-96533900-1337101049.jpg

as we cant now your a mod :D :D

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hes had another brake down poor fella hes going the same way as zak dingle :boogy: :boogy:

He was last seem putting a post on here about selling his coursing dog and taking up lamping :whistling:

Yeah, Pep Guardiola is gonna take the managers job at Liverpool !! Lol lol.....cause that's the obvious choice after managing Barcelona !!! Lol   Didn't realise he was leaving Barca cause he had a m

Posted Images

Benitez is the ONLY man for the job! with limited funding, he brought in 2 players who went on to be great in their own right (Alonso and Mascherano) and then signed Torres who was the best stiker Liverpool had had in years. With the money that would be available to him now, he'd be good...

:icon_eek::icon_eek: he spent £100 million more than kenny!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1221975/Rafa-Benitezs-229m-spending-spree-The-76-players-signed-Liverpool-managers-reign.html

why anyone would want him back ill never know, he only won 2 trophys in 6 years and lost the plot at the end :yes: :yes:

pep guardiola is the man :yes: he is leaving barca this month, young and already proved himself (albeit it with a team id struggle to lose a game with :D ) and players would want to sign for us to play under him!!!

BUT kenny hasnt left yet and untill he has im behind every step of the way!!!! YNWA 0000.gif

john im fine mate :D :D dont give up your day job :laugh::thumbs:

Yeah, Pep Guardiola is gonna take the managers job at Liverpool !! Lol lol.....cause that's the obvious choice after managing Barcelona !!! Lol

Didn't realise he was leaving Barca cause he had a mental illness the poor chap ! Lol

• Like 3

:icon_eek::icon_eek: he spent £100 million more than kenny!!!!

http://www.dailymail...gers-reign.html

why anyone would want him back ill never know, he only won 2 trophys in 6 years and lost the plot at the end :yes: :yes:

pep guardiola is the man :yes: he is leaving barca this month, young and already proved himself (albeit it with a team id struggle to lose a game with :D ) and players would want to sign for us to play under him!!!

BUT kenny hasnt left yet and untill he has im behind every step of the way!!!! YNWA 0000.gif

john im fine mate :D :D dont give up your day job :laugh::thumbs:

Yeah, Pep Guardiola is gonna take the managers job at Liverpool !! Lol lol.....cause that's the obvious choice after managing Barcelona !!! Lol

Didn't realise he was leaving Barca cause he had a mental illness the poor chap ! Lol

ok maybe so :D :D but nothings impossible and lets be honest what teams arent a step down from barca at the moment :hmm: :hmm:

Edited by lurcher1

Deadly serious stew,what Moyes as done at Everton with no money is amazing,granted they aint won anyyhing but imagine what he'd do with a bit of cash. He's a top manager who gets players playing for him,you wouldn't see him wasting feckin millions on championship level players like Joke Henderson and feckin Downs syndrome I mean Downing! YNWA

Its trending on twitter about Kenny now too! :)

What has Moyes done thats so amazing,stabilised an under achieving club......what reason is there to think he would do anything if he had money his biggest buys were flops.....won nothing in 10 years,if Everton had anything about them they would get rid and liven theirself up......if he had anything about him he would be off......so really both are made for each other.....big club and big manager just drifting along doing nothing.Look what Wenger has done with not much more money than Moyes,champions league football every single season yet he gets slagged off for some reason and Moyes is a hero :blink:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Deadly serious stew,what Moyes as done at Everton with no money is amazing,granted they aint won anyyhing but imagine what he'd do with a bit of cash. He's a top manager who gets players playing for him,you wouldn't see him wasting feckin millions on championship level players like Joke Henderson and feckin Downs syndrome I mean Downing! YNWA

What has Moyes done thats so amazing,stabilised an under achieving club......what reason is there to think he would do anything if he had money his biggest buys were flops.....won nothing in 10 years,if Everton had anything about them they would get rid and liven theirself up......if he had anything about him he would be off......so really both are made for each other.....big club and big manager just drifting along doing nothing.Look what Wenger has done with not much more money than Moyes,champions league football every single season yet he gets slagged off for some reason and Moyes is a hero :blink:

fook me me ggnasher some thing we agree on moyes is tactacal nitemare him and gorden clegg are happy with midd table , gordon (kenright) has not got a pot to piss in his buddy holds the money while gordon lords it round the the west end acting like some big time movie mogal , he is a snide of the highest order , moyes came to us from preston like a breath of fresh air we thought he was the messieh but has turn into care full colin , moyes is not as popular as the media makes out , i wish him well but wish he would fook off , and take round with him , i doupt even with money he could acheive any better , , , while the leach is are chairman we will struggle he has sold or leased every thing but the kitchen sink and takes a small fortune in expences , NIL SATIS DESPERANDUM :cray: :cray: Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 3

fook me me ggnasher some thing we agree on moyes is tactacal nitemare him and gorden clegg are happy with midd table , gordon (kenright) has not got a pot to piss in his buddy holds the money while gordon lords it round the the west end acting like some big time movie mogal , he is a snide of the highest order , moyes came to us from preston like a breath of fresh air we thought he was the messieh but has turn into care full colin , moyes is not as popular as the media makes out , i wish him well but wish he would fook off , and take round with him , i doupt even with money he could acheive any better , , , while the leach is are chairman we will struggle he has sold or leased every thing but the kitchen sink and takes a small fortune in expences , NIL SATIS DESPERANDUM :cray: :cray:

can tell that came from the heart ;) ;)

So you would rather moyes went, that is the first evertonion i have heard say they are not happy with him, good on you mate, obviously you want the club to move on, but who would take his place.

I speak to quite a few scousers and i dont know any that are happy with Moyes......well not the ones who actually go to football anyway :D

Tactically naive,bad decision making,bad buys ( the Russian winger who came for 10 million,sat on the bench for 2 years then went back where he came from being a good example )......resting players for a local derby match :blink: ...........

Not my club im only going on what im told but i always think its a shame when big clubs like Everton under achieve when little clubs like Chelsea and Man City are winning things

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1