DOG,S BRED FROM A,SANKEY,S STUFF

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read this from start to finish. Great thread, lets hope these dogs are just the beginning ...   This is my young dog Chief, bred Romeo X Belle...   Goes back to Maggie, Blondie and Dancer on

Delboy is my dog and its true the dog didnt get run enough,im the first to admit it and if anybody asks i tell them the truth,i wish i had him as a pup again but shit happens and you move on.I lost he

gordon alans mate from london had a good bitch called jade which he lined to black arse to produce a bitch called lucy and a dog called blue which alan brought both to the north east lucy went to al

Posted Images

I think saluki nips dog is out of maggies sister owned by Jonta , i know he lined her to Eddies dog , and i think it was called sam / not %100 on that though .

How many were in blondie x Charlie litter? How many made the grade? Was yours the worst one? Lol

the sam dogs breeding is , jake x shadow , shadow is same way bred as my kim , smokey x dancer from the first litter , EC put his dog jake to her , i think jake was out of Oscar to his old bitch Stinger ?? im not %100 on this.bolio will of seen jake and shadow run and might correct me if im wrong breeding wise ?

Baz , sanky had a bitch he sold it to one of the gaskins , she was ok i think Jamie matched her with hazel ? there was del boy he could run but was wasted with the lad who had it , there was jontas bitch nice animal but jonta is a part timer nice lad but hitty missy , i think she was a decent thing but she wont of ever been %100 fit , Harry b had a a dog pup he swaped it as a baby to some travling lads i think it ended up in Holland , a bitch went to EC she looked special as a young bitch , but it wouldnt come back to him ???think the gaskins ended up with her ? and im sure another went to a lad around the corner from Sanky and is still there ,and of course my bitch she was as Alan said a bit special lol special needs lol

A couple off pics of my bitch mentioned earlier by snoopdog- she is out of razor (buddy x Kim) to my bitch out of benjie- she will be two mid July these pics were all taken around 18 months or so

44ac7646.jpg

6ff4e7fb.jpg

90a54a66.jpg

how is the benji bitch bred mate did ya get her from leicestershire
  • Like 1

the sam dogs breeding is , jake x shadow , shadow is same way bred as my kim , smokey x dancer from the first litter , EC put his dog jake to her , i think jake was out of Oscar to his old bitch Stinger ?? im not %100 on this.bolio will of seen jake and shadow run and might correct me if im wrong breeding wise ?

Baz , sanky had a bitch he sold it to one of the gaskins , she was ok i think Jamie matched her with hazel ? there was del boy he could run but was wasted with the lad who had it , there was jontas bitch nice animal but jonta is a part timer nice lad but hitty missy , i think she was a decent thing but she wont of ever been %100 fit , Harry b had a a dog pup he swaped it as a baby to some travling lads i think it ended up in Holland , a bitch went to EC she looked special as a young bitch , but it wouldnt come back to him ???think the gaskins ended up with her ? and im sure another went to a lad around the corner from Sanky and is still there ,and of course my bitch she was as Alan said a bit special lol special needs lol

how was del boy wasted then mate

the lad who owned him didnt really put the time in , hitty missy running him

eta del boy won a comp as a young dog very promising , but we never herd much more about him after that , he may of been injured etc but we were told the lad lost intrest , he would of been a good line for Sankys candy bitch half brother sister , im sure some one on here ownes him now ????

Edited by ROBERTO M

the lad who owned him didnt really put the time in , hitty missy running him

eta del boy won a comp as a young dog very promising , but we never herd much more about him after that , he may of been injured etc but we were told the lad lost intrest , he would of been a good line for Sankys candy bitch half brother sister , im sure some one on here ownes him now ????

I no who has him don't think he was wasted to be honest with ya
  • Like 2

Delboy is my dog and its true the dog didnt get run enough,im the first to admit it and if anybody asks i tell them the truth,i wish i had him as a pup again but shit happens and you move on.I lost heart in most things at the time not just dogs and people that know me well enough know what happened.Self praise is no praise and i never had to talk my own dog up,everybody who saw him run was impressed and did the talking,he was ran twice sometimes 3 times a week in his first season allover lincolnshire,cambridge and very rarely missed.Some good dogmen seen him run and all said he was class,i wish things could have been different but there ya go...apart from been infertile,the dog is in fine form with himself,fed the best and still looks the part at 9 year old.My first and last post on the subject!

• Like 11

Yes, only the one hare tho, but it was a spot where the hares could run and the dog hammered it , ran it all over , tight as feck, and killed it with a cracking strike.. Looked a good style to him, I tried to Greg to put it over Indy