What would you say this was...

Get a goat or something and tie it to a post in the yard, or a pile of offal if you dont fancy risking the goat, and then hide down wind of it and get a decent photo / corpse for us to check out.

And if all else fails, you could sacrifice the Goat to appease the foul smelling servant of Satan that's prowling around! :laugh: .

• Like 3

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stinks, interested in chickens, and with something 3 inches. . . . . . . .       . . . . . . Got to be lab.

like the old saying millions of cats on our back garden last night, well hundreds, well there was ours and the cat from next door

And if all else fails, you could sacrifice the Goat to appease the foul smelling servant of Satan that's prowling around! .

Posted Images

He thought it might be a dog but can't say for certain until we get it in the lamp. He's got 4 shelties in an outside kennel, and inside he's got a chihuahua, a collie and his lurcher so it wasn't one from the sanctuary. Put the shits up me, when i wasn't working i'd go across with my two and take the collie and lurcher on mooches for fecking miles around that area. Roll on Saturday!!!

I'm not that far from you, so if I put my other plans for saturday night on hold, can I come along and help? I can bring guns, Dogs, night vision etc, (or would you prefer crucifixes, holy water, wooden stakes and silver bullets?)............

To be honest I'd rather just fetch the camcorder, as you and your mate are both admitting to being scared shitless by this 'beast', and I think the results would be f***ing hilarious :laugh: .

I for one can't wait to hear the outcome :whistling:

• Like 2

I'm not that far from you, so if I put my other plans for saturday night on hold, can I come along and help? I can bring guns, Dogs, night vision etc, (or would you prefer crucifixes, holy water, wooden stakes and silver bullets?)............

To be honest I'd rather just fetch the camcorder, as you and your mate are both admitting to being scared shitless by this 'beast', and I think the results would be f***ing hilarious :laugh: .

I for one can't wait to hear the outcome :whistling:

Same here....................I have a funny feeling its going to be a let-down....... :D

Its not the littliest hobo by any chance? Cause if it is then you better check "down the road, thats were he'll always be!!"........ :whistling:

that would sh*t me [bANNED TEXT] up, lamp it with a 243 and get it killed!

it will be something like a dog from the sanctuary or just some massive fox

If it really is the size of a GSD then that would be a FOOKIN MASSIVE fox......3 or 4 times the size of the biggest fox ever caught???

What's the betting it's just a normal sized fox and someone's got a little bit carried away in the heat of the moment :yes:

• Like 1

If it really is the size of a GSD then that would be a FOOKIN MASSIVE fox......3 or 4 times the size of the biggest fox ever caught???

What's the betting it's just a normal sized fox and someone's got a little bit carried away in the heat of the moment :yes:

like the old saying millions of cats on our back garden last night, well hundreds, well there was ours and the cat from next door :laugh:
  • Like 3

like the old saying millions of cats on our back garden last night, well hundreds, well there was ours and the cat from next door :laugh:

:laugh: exactly!! basically, it's listen to the story and divide everything by 10 with some people.

my dad is the worlds worst for it.....apparently he was walking across a car park with his dogs the other day and a girl had a mastiff on a lead, but she couldn't hold it and it got hold of one of his dogs and was throwing it round the car park for 10 minutes.....curiosly the dog escaped without a scratch :whistling::laugh:

:laugh: exactly!! basically, it's listen to the story and divide everything by 10 with some people.

my dad is the worlds worst for it.....apparently he was walking across a car park with his dogs the other day and a girl had a mastiff on a lead, but she couldn't hold it and it got hold of one of his dogs and was throwing it round the car park for 10 minutes.....curiosly the dog escaped without a scratch :whistling::laugh:

things always seem bigger in the dark, at least thats what my mrs keeps saying :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 2

:laugh:exactly!! basically, it's listen to the story and divide everything by 10 with some people.

Well, he is in the top 10% :thumbs::laugh:

• Like 1

:laugh:exactly!! basically, it's listen to the story and divide everything by 10 with some people.

Well, he is in the top 10% :thumbs::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

Ive told you a million times before to stop exaggerating Paulus..................... :D
  • Like 1