What would you say this was...

Me mate runs an animal sanctuary type place, more he has land and keeps allsorts of unwanted animals for the hell of it. Loves hunting and respects his quarry, only ever hunts for the pot etc etc.

Anyway he's just popped up on facebook there to tell me about the commotion they had last night...about 3 in the morning everything was going crazy, geese honking , donkeys kicking off, dogs barking. He thought someone was kicking about so went for a look out and found the corrugated sheeting on the side of the barn where the chickens are hanging off, with teeth marks "3 inches wide" with some chew marks on the door and it's handle. He also noted the "god awful smell" in the area, something he's never come across before in all his years of fox hunting and he said it's been lingering all day.

Big old dog fox or what? It's put the shits up him the poor fecker!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stinks, interested in chickens, and with something 3 inches. . . . . . . .       . . . . . . Got to be lab.

like the old saying millions of cats on our back garden last night, well hundreds, well there was ours and the cat from next door

And if all else fails, you could sacrifice the Goat to appease the foul smelling servant of Satan that's prowling around! .

Posted Images

Chased this fella lurking around the hens the other night, perhaps he's moved onto your mates.........

post-25880-0-90944300-1336650904.jpg

Looks as though he could've been chewing on tin sheets.

Edited by kenny14
  • Like 1

Chased this fella lurking around the hens the other night, perhaps he's moved onto your mates.........

post-25880-0-90944300-1336650904.jpg

Looks as though he could've been chewing on tin sheets.

i knew labtastic would crop up, leave the poor fecker alone..

Me mate runs an animal sanctuary type place, more he has land and keeps allsorts of unwanted animals for the hell of it. Loves hunting and respects his quarry, only ever hunts for the pot etc etc.

Anyway he's just popped up on facebook there to tell me about the commotion they had last night...about 3 in the morning everything was going crazy, geese honking , donkeys kicking off, dogs barking. He thought someone was kicking about so went for a look out and found the corrugated sheeting on the side of the barn where the chickens are hanging off, with teeth marks "3 inches wide" with some chew marks on the door and it's handle. He also noted the "god awful smell" in the area, something he's never come across before in all his years of fox hunting and he said it's been lingering all day.

Big old dog fox or what? It's put the shits up him the poor fecker!

Only explanation is a thief..........there probably not teeth marks there probabaly some tool and the "god awful smell" will be the smell of shite where your mate has had to go out in the dark with his Y's on at 3 in the b*****d morning!!!........ :laugh:
  • Like 2

Sounds like a Chupacabra to me.

PMSL lol My Mexican mrs said the same thing then I read your post mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what did your other mrs's say mushroom? :laugh:

I think leave was the jist of it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1