• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They might be a pair of pricks but 1 of them is an ex world heavyweight champion and the other just gave the long standing heavyweight champion his best fight for years....................name a bette

For those who slag off haye, he was undisputed cruiser weight champ. Only when there was no one else left he moved up a weight and beat much bigger guys. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

haye will win. but we should all get behind david price in the future lads hes a proper top lad and has got a good chance of being world champ. tyson furys scared to death of him

Too much money for it not to happen. That's why frank warren didn't try and stop the punch up when it happened. No advertising in the world will increase sale like a good pre-fight brawl. It made front page news. Even my mums heard of these guys now and she dosnt follow boxing.

They might be a pair of pricks but 1 of them is an ex world heavyweight champion and the other just gave the long standing heavyweight champion his best fight for years....................name a better heavyweight bout out there.....dont tell me Price v Fury :D

And whats Frank Warren doing wrong,thats his job its how he earns a living......and also how he earns plenty of others a living........again,tell me someone who has done more for British boxers than Frank Warren.

• Like 3

They might be a pair of pricks but 1 of them is an ex world heavyweight champion and the other just gave the long standing heavyweight champion his best fight for years....................name a better heavyweight bout out there.....dont tell me Price v Fury :D

And whats Frank Warren doing wrong,thats his job its how he earns a living......and also how he earns plenty of others a living........again,tell me someone who has done more for British boxers than Frank Warren.

Pair of pricks maybe - but they're gonna be richer pricks at the end of this...nothing wrong with a bit of out-of-the-ring fisticuffs to liven proceedings up and to crank up the financial side of things.. I was a big Mark Kaylor fan way back and his pre fight ding dong with Erroll Christie certainly added to the fight. I wonder where Kaylor and Christie are now - sure I read that Christie didn't have problems to seek but have never heard what Kaylor does nowadays. Anyone know??? And for what it's worth I reckon Chisora will stop Haye in 5!?!?!?!?

Pair of pricks maybe - but they're gonna be richer pricks at the end of this...nothing wrong with a bit of out-of-the-ring fisticuffs to liven proceedings up and to crank up the financial side of things.. I was a big Mark Kaylor fan way back and his pre fight ding dong with Erroll Christie certainly added to the fight. I wonder where Kaylor and Christie are now - sure I read that Christie didn't have problems to seek but have never heard what Kaylor does nowadays. Anyone know??? And for what it's worth I reckon Chisora will stop Haye in 5!?!?!?!?

Marks been living out in California since his career ended his mrs is a yank he,s a very family orientated fella just does a normal job teaching aerobics and general fitness......still keeps himself in great shape looks like he could still go 10 rounds now !!........his mrs is the brains and the main dough earner :D .....Christie i wouldnt have a clue.

Edited by gnasher16

define better plz as price seems to be putting them away within 3 rounds and so that may not be your cup of tea. haye will beat chisora on pts and tyson fury is a fake :thumbs:

Better as in Price and Fury are at the start of their career and who nows if they will ever be world level.....................Haye and Chisora have proven they are world level already.