if you all read it right you divvys his renewal is due and its to deer so he selling then dogs becasue he wont be able to travle and give them the work they need what a bunch of toools :laugh: hes doing the right thing,the wrong thing would keep them and not let them get the work they devere

in every single thread I see you post on you're being an arse!

• Like 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just saying

this section should be removed from the site!

im 16, i dont drive, i go to school, yet i can get up on a morning clean and walk and feed 5 dogs, get in on a night, clean and walk and feed 5 dogs. because you dont have a car doesnt mean you can ke

Posted Images

Ive recently lost my job and driving licence and selling my dogs never crossed my mind. Infact i now spend more time with them. Im out day walking at least two hours a day they fit as fiddles. :)

• Like 2
Guest FTBBTH

im 16, i dont drive, i go to school, yet i can get up on a morning clean and walk and feed 5 dogs, get in on a night, clean and walk and feed 5 dogs. because you dont have a car doesnt mean you can keep, walk, or work a dog, the good old legs, which most people dont use these days can do alot hunting walking and cleaning ( all with the legs )

someone who would sell there dogs to pay off a bill, or pay for a luxury is an idiot, dont keep dogs, and simpley never look into the sport again because your obviously a peddler or a puppy breeder who probably doesnt work or walk there dogs and doesnt value them...

• Like 3

Listen you fools . I'm no peddler or what ever you want to call it .

I'm sure all you fools are daft lampers & etc .

These dogs are coursing dogs ( daytime ) local land to me is 20 mile away EASY + in the dead of winter you think I'm going walk to Lincoln and other parts of the country .

These dogs are breed to work not to sit kennels and be show ponys and they do get exercised everyday and feed right food .

My car got right off 2 months ago and renewal as come throught £3000 + . So I have no car & insurance is stupid .

If I had a car or could rely on lift these dogs would of stayed put .

The dogs you have seen for sale before are dogs off my pals and people I know who are not donators .

SO LOT START ON PEOPLE FOR SELLING A DOG , GET A GRIP SAD c**ts

And mods you should let people sell there dogs in peace instead of this all the time , no need .

• Like 1

Oh and I don't sit on my arse all day and live off tax payers like most of you . I work 40-50 hours a week restoring classic cars & bikes .

WANKERS

why don't you restore a car for your own use then? :tongue2:

• Like 3

What Ferrari 250 gto & jaguar e-type . There x amounts of money + get the parts are hard as well . Ferrari 250 gto a shit 1 was around half a million and a good is £5 million + . Jaguar e-type a shit 1 £30,000 a mint 1 £100,000 - £300,000

So no thanks

What Ferrari 250 gto & jaguar e-type . There x amounts of money + get the parts are hard as well . Ferrari 250 gto a shit 1 was around half a million and a good is £5 million + . Jaguar e-type a shit 1 £30,000 a mint 1 £100,000 - £300,000

So no thanks

renovating Ferraris and E types and can't afford your car insurance..... :hmm:

• Like 3

So no thanks

cushy you dont half spin some whoppers your digging a deeper hole for yourself
  • Like 1

U wanna pull ya finger out and get out ther and earn sum money sad excuse for selling ya dogs mate

For your Infomation mate I do work . Do you .

How that a sad excuse ai well can't rely on people picking me up can I

Fking useless , save your money up better ? get the bus ? ride a bike ? but most of all get a different cheaper car you thick twat ! and who in the right mind pays 3 grand car insurance ....plonker

There is no justification, he has made more unturns on this thread than a learner driver, its easy to try and distract the fact you are a messer by calling others wankers and trying to distract from the fact you are just another THL grade a MESSER!!!!