New member of the family.

nice :thumbs: lucky git :tongue2::D

atb symon

Hi Sy.

Hope your well mate.

Arnt I just........a thing of booty me dear :D

Been out much, or has rain stopped play......been prooper wet here.

ATB.

bill. :victory:

hi bill,hope you are well,not been out much its been very wet here but thats not the reason its bloody work,i am up at 4am to about 3pm so when i get back i am falling a sleep,i am a colie cutter work on the land.

symon

Hi Sy.

Yes thank you buddy all good here :thumbs:

Thats a long old day mate :yes: .....no wonder your falling asleep, not easy work either :icon_eek:

Used to do long hours years ago while shop fitting, slept on the job on rolls of carpet, never eaten so much Chineese in my life.

Bring that lottery on............see you on the boat :D:thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

i thought that said shop lifting :laugh::D :D

symon

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice :thumbs: lucky git :tongue2::D

atb symon

Hi Sy.

Hope your well mate.

Arnt I just........a thing of booty me dear :D

Been out much, or has rain stopped play......been prooper wet here.

ATB.

bill. :victory:

hi bill,hope you are well,not been out much its been very wet here but thats not the reason its bloody work,i am up at 4am to about 3pm so when i get back i am falling a sleep,i am a colie cutter work on the land.

symon

Hi Sy.

Yes thank you buddy all good here :thumbs:

Thats a long old day mate :yes: .....no wonder your falling asleep, not easy work either :icon_eek:

Used to do long hours years ago while shop fitting, slept on the job on rolls of carpet, never eaten so much Chineese in my life.

Bring that lottery on............see you on the boat :D:thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

i thought that said shop lifting :laugh::D :D

symon

Yes that too Symon.........but we dont talk about that anymore :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::tongue2:

It looks like a big brown fish sucking on an Aubergine :laugh: Dont you just love a new gun :D

PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol: Stealthy......Thats brilliant.....what a fantastic way to describe an R10 :feck::tongue2::laugh:

ATB.

Bill.

Edited by Sweeney-Todd

Well.

After all the doom and gloom I thought i would share a picture of my new to me, Left hand Walnut Superten .22 carbine.

Itching to get out and give her a trial on my buddies range, see what shes doing on the chrono etc.

She will be off to John Bowkett for a complete service, Blueprint and tune, plus anything else I think of :D

Will proberbly get the barrel screwcut aswell, although I have made some fair improvements to the Volumetric thats on her now.

Got to love the S10s works of art :D

post-41269-0-10213300-1335972363.jpg

Not the best of pictures

Bill.

Don't forget your "Big Balls",

Nowt wrong with my R10's, certainly not fishy, running on all cylinders now :bye:

Well.

After all the doom and gloom I thought i would share a picture of my new to me, Left hand Walnut Superten .22 carbine.

Itching to get out and give her a trial on my buddies range, see what shes doing on the chrono etc.

She will be off to John Bowkett for a complete service, Blueprint and tune, plus anything else I think of :D

Will proberbly get the barrel screwcut aswell, although I have made some fair improvements to the Volumetric thats on her now.

Got to love the S10s works of art :D

post-41269-0-10213300-1335972363.jpg

Not the best of pictures

Bill.

Don't forget your "Big Balls",

Nowt wrong with my R10's, certainly not fishy, running on all cylinders now :bye:

:icon_redface: well..........now you mention it rich :D

Have to try and pop up next week for a look at this Lite mate, glad its sorted now.

ATB.

Bill.

For a great lump, and my weedy shoulders, that S10 sure balances beautifully, it's a lovely gun,

atb mate :thumbs:

Great lump indeed :censored: .................A stalwart from the BSA stable Id say, a thing of strength and beauty, admired by the multitudes :boogy::laugh::tongue2:

A SUPERGUN infact :whistling:

Edited by Sweeney-Todd

For a great lump, and my weedy shoulders, that S10 sure balances beautifully, it's a lovely gun,

atb mate :thumbs:

Great lump indeed :censored: .................A stalwart from the BSA stable Id say, a thing of strength and beauty, admired by the multitudes :boogy::laugh::tongue2:

A SUPERGUN infact :whistling:

Here here the best ever made!

nice new toy bill, hope it fills yer bag mate!!

cheers, wurz

Hiya Wurz.

Cheers mate,looking forward to getting her right and propper :thumbs:

I dont know about fill my bag :hmm: .........but when I first held her..........my bag emptied :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hope your well mate :thumbs:

Bill.