• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope none mate, Im verified as well as having my bank and card details verified too, so fook knows whats happening mate

Darryl

mine said that aswell mate, but after i logged in and changed my password and security questions it vanished and the account went back to normal.

Just logged onto my paypal account after reading this post....all seems fine and dandy...im still verified and everything and not had any issues with my account till some little chink scroat tried to have me off last year but got my cash back

Just for the bennifit of other members here.

The guy I spoke to on the phone at Paypal said.

If anyone gets a mail from them it will begin with Dear Mr Smith.....or what ever your mame is course.

ANYTHING beggining with Dear Paypal Member IGNORE it dont answer.

Only reply if it says your name......according to them.

Hope it might help someone.

Bill.

nope none mate, Im verified as well as having my bank and card details verified too, so fook knows whats happening mate

Darryl

mine said that aswell mate, but after i logged in and changed my password and security questions it vanished and the account went back to normal.

I'll try that now mate

Darryl

this is what it says in a pink box at the top of my account

As part of our ongoing effort to make PayPal an even safer place for you and your customers to do business, we are going to place a Payment Hold on your daily sales.

We’re committed to providing you and your customers with the fastest, safest payment service on the planet. To help protect our customers in case something goes wrong, we may set aside payments for some sellers in a pending balance for up to 21 days. This gives us time to check that there are no problems with the transaction.

Odd..

I paid with mine today and didnt notice anything odd but I will keep a sharp eye on the account balances etc. after what you guys have mentioned,

Ii was out £545 4 years ago when a russian got hold of my details (bank sorted it all though and i got my money back)

I noticed when i checked my balance and there was a withdrawl for less than a quid - seemed they tested the water with a small withdrawl before hitting me big!! :censored:

Cheers for bringing this up there are always new scams going round hard to know whats genuine and whats not these days.

I hope they dont get anything out of your accounts

ATB

Adam

happened to me at a cash point at the local supermarket last year, some how they got my card details and pin number then tried to make a withdrawl in birmingham however the bank some how clocked it and they never got anything, nationwide are on the ball i must admit, they phoned me and asked if i had been to birmingham that day, i said no and they told me my card had been cloned and they had cancelled it and were sending me a new one out.

In the paper the other day they were saying that these scrotes can now walk passed you and scan a card in your pocket or bag, while passing you in the street :icon_eek::censored:

Bring back cah and do away with all this techno shart!! :yes::D

Bill.

its a game of cat and mouse with us being the cheese :laugh: