Any one els get trouble

Well its my two jills they keep having a good fight till one is squeeling and dragging her round the cage. The both off them are in season at the moment. I did split them up when they came in to season but now ive done the new run i put them back together. Thanks cwn-hela

My two hobs do the same, grab each other by the neck and drag around. There brothers and been together from the start, got too rough last week so seperated them as one had its neck red raw! Put them back in today for a trial and straight away fighting started. How long do i seperate them or do i just let them get on?

My two hobs do the same, grab each other by the neck and drag around. There brothers and been together from the start, got too rough last week so seperated them as one had its neck red raw! Put them back in today for a trial and straight away fighting started. How long do i seperate them or do i just let them get on?

keep them seperate untill the breeding season is over :thumbs:

Might even be longer last year was a barstool it went from March till late October if i mind right and the way things are looking thats how its going to be from now on .