AA .22 Field Diablo?

see what i mean in my post ages ago about pellet quality i found my 30 year old pack of marksmans was brilliant quality compared to some of todays pellets i have also found some s---------t in my tins the crossmans are good but i find the flat heads are not bad quality too

Used crosman premiers years ago they came in a square cardboard boxif I remember correctly they were hand picked for exact weight and size then highly polished are these new crosmans the same if so I'm definitely getting some

Atb

Kev

Kev, the CPs that come in a tin are good, but not sorted. The better cardboard box lots are still available and are still made from the same die in a given box.

cheers,

Rob

Hi Mate, I started a post about a month ago on the state of the AA Field pellets, I got some brilliant feedback from the chaps on here. I was so fed up with the quality of the pellets that I ended up E-mailing AA who got back to me after a while and said that they pay a premium to have their pellets double checked!!! Anyhow I sent the serial number from the base of the tin and received a perfect tin posted to me F.O.C.

I am now put off using the pellets but quite happy with the replacement.

Slugger

Hi Mate, I started a post about a month ago on the state of the AA Field pellets, I got some brilliant feedback from the chaps on here. I was so fed up with the quality of the pellets that I ended up E-mailing AA who got back to me after a while and said that they pay a premium to have their pellets double checked!!! Anyhow I sent the serial number from the base of the tin and received a perfect tin posted to me F.O.C.

Slugger

I wonder if they would replace 10 tins if they all sucked? :)

Slugger

I think a lot of times it's down to the supplier, i order from BAR and am halfway through my last batch of ten tins WITHOUT any problems. It is also the same with my JSB's, all in .22.

The delivery always comes well packaged

Slugger

I think a lot of times it's down to the supplier, i order from BAR and am halfway through my last batch of ten tins WITHOUT any problems. It is also the same with my JSB's, all in .22.

I reckon you sorted the tins and gave me all the crap!!!! :laugh:;)

Slugger

Telepathic or what :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

Slugger

Telepathic or what :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

No........just burnt :D;)

Slugger

Who are BAR, and how long ago was your last order. Might just order a couple of tins at first, and keep me fingers crossed.