Do You Leave A Run In Your Dog Coming Home.

Run em into the ground then leave em where they fall

u dont deserve a dog

Shit maybe I should sell mine then

How much?,if its never had to be left in the field with the others it must be worth a punt.
  • Like 2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's like a battery: if you run it right down, it takes longer to charge again, and batteries which are continually run down to nothing will fail sooner than those which are recharged often and proper

if you had ever seen a dog thats given everything and i dont just mean choughing and pukeing white flem .and what it take to bring that dog back, you would not even bother asking

i think you should always leave a run in your dog as im running a young dog at the moment im being carefull and leaving a quite a few in him !

u dont deserve a dog

Shit maybe I should sell mine then

How much?,if its never had to be left in the field with the others it must be worth a punt.

Been left loads a times just finds it's way home lol

• Like 2

if you had ever seen a dog thats given everything and i dont just mean choughing and pukeing white flem .and what it take to bring that dog back, you would not even bother asking :icon_eek:

you must have donnit then :bye:

Probably has but I agree with Paulus :yes: , seen a lads dog collapse and it was me that carried back for him :cray:

Am I right in thinking there's some exceptional retards on here..

There are some right dim fecking retards on your site Ian!....All your hard work keeping this site up and running, because the retards feck it up, is appreciated by the genuine site users...
  • Like 1

Am I right in thinking there's some exceptional retards on here..

There are some right dim fecking retards on your site Ian!....All your hard work keeping this site up and running, because the retards feck it up, is appreciated by the genuine site users...

Agreed :thumbs:

why put stuff like that up ?a dog is not just a toy you can play with then dump when no good sad c**t

He was joking on :laugh:

still not a good thing to put up mate when antis spend more time on here,when the members do,
  • Like 1