Going out alone

Hopefully someone can answer this, ive been going out shooting for years have my own permissions, however i always go out in pairs (myself and buddy) however ive not been going to my permissions for a few weeks now as my mate hasnt been able to come, do any of you go out alone, im guessing you do, but i need tips on how to do this i.e what to do with the lamp etc.

Hope it all make sense thanks.

i go out alone a lot mate,as the man says half the noise ,find i concentrate more on my own ,companys fine now and again though. i like the fact that if i fancy getting out for a few hours i can just get up and go, if you rely on taking someone with you all the time you will miss out and you will need to orginise everything ,try it and see how you get on, i bet you will take much more in when your alone and without distraction. happy hunting

Peter

Apart from taking my sons along sometimes to give them some experience i mostly shoot alone.

I enjoy the freedom of going when i want and for however long i feel like staying out.

I'm more tuned in alone and shoot more prey.

Atb Chris.

I Hunt alone i find it more relaxing and you are not saying put the lamp there ect u can just o out and shoot i bag a lot more alone very so often i bring a pal just to mix it up and have a bit of a comp

An for the lamp i use to have a big han held one i use to hold it on and place the gun over my rist and the light ageanst the gun. It works but best bet is a scope lamp much faster and leas messing good luck

mounting the lamp will be the firt of your tasks buddy, but once you have dont this dont forget to re zero and have a little practice before hand, hunting alone is the only way in my opinnion i do occasionaly take a partner but only when there is a real pest problem, my motto is there should only ever be 2 lives in the feild and only one is going to leave. anyway having a trip out on your own wont hurt nothing if you dont like it you can always come home , happy hunting my man and take care !!