I.W.T.F. (CLUB) and clubs....

Great turn out,with all clubs represented,committee doing trojan work,and Northern clubs well represented(for such a long drive)History will show that two car loads of Fatman and Co got lost with a top of the range satnav going to the inaugural meeting of the IWTF.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A yes Liam but we still got there regardless and a good turn out it was,we had to leave just before it finished as i had to be back for 6 for personall reasons.Seemed like most of the country had a representive there so looking good.OH and i got to see STOPEND in the flesh,ugly c**t,only joking mark fair play to ya.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The very genuine air of camaraderie on this thread comes across loud and clear, it’s a far cry from the THL of old and long may it continue to be that way.   The IWTF has already shown in a very sho

Barrie, camaraderie would be an understatement. The room for the meeting on Sunday was pre-paid for by one lad out of his own pocket at considerable expence. At the close of the meeting EVERYONE tha

l

Posted Images

Great turn out,with all clubs represented,committee doing trojan work,and Northern clubs well represented(for such a long drive)History will show that two car loads of Fatman and Co got lost with a top of the range satnav going to the inaugural meeting of the IWTF.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A yes Liam but we still got there regardless and a good turn out it was,we had to leave just before it finished as i had to be back for 6 for personall reasons.Seemed like most of the country had a representive there so looking good.OH and i got to see STOPEND in the flesh,ugly c**t,only joking mark fair play to ya.
Edited by stop.end
  • Like 1

dont miss the lift next time liam we have a few pints.

LOL.. . ahh i wasnt looking me best alright FM, we nearly didnt make it ourselves due to that big lug that was down way us lol....

we thought we were on the wrong road for sure, then all of a sudden there was a sign for the horse and jockey... and that was at 12 45...

i never seen a man get his colour back as quick... we were blaming him for taking us the wrong way ha... good laff, good turnout. and hopefully the start of good things. hope we get to chat the next time FM,,, oh and by the way... your mucker deleaney is off his head..in a good way tho lol.

i f*****g new i was right mad man :yes::thumbs:

I know the personal reasons you had,a big dirty pint.Thats a terrible thing to say about Stopend,you told me you kind of fancied him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Bulljack if we go drinking together you better be prepared to listen to storys of huge digs,the more drink i get the digs get bigger.Again closing time came i would have half the floor of the pub dug up with my mouth.LOL
  • Like 5

LOL.. . ahh i wasnt looking me best alright FM, we nearly didnt make it ourselves due to that big lug that was down way us lol....

we thought we were on the wrong road for sure, then all of a sudden there was a sign for the horse and jockey... and that was at 12 45...

i never seen a man get his colour back as quick... we were blaming him for taking us the wrong way ha... good laff, good turnout. and hopefully the start of good things. hope we get to chat the next time FM,,, oh and by the way... your mucker deleaney is off his head..in a good way tho lol.

i f*****g new i was right mad man :yes::thumbs:

cracking av mate is that a plate?

sorry lads for going of topic there is a show in dundalk on sunday the 15th of july it is being run by farney harriers its there first show and was talking to there terrier man who is meeting me tomorrow to sort there club out so am asking if any clubs would be willing to come along and show there terriers and make a statement that were here and proud of are terriers cheers danny

i see recently laws on here about terrierwork.... i can see not everyone is up to speed on how they need to go about things to work your terriers...

ie... laws and all sorts of information the more experienced men can give.... so i suggest you form a terrier club and join the IWTF....

they are here to see that terrierwork can continue and everyone has the available sources they need to contact regarding terrier work in IRELAND... north and south..

hope to see a good crowd at the horse and jockey tamarra and take the terrierwork into the 21st centuries and be well ahead of our ENEMIES..... :thumbs:

Would anyone be kind enough to post them up or give a link?

Cheers mate :thumbs:

The very genuine air of camaraderie on this thread comes across loud and clear, it’s a far cry from the THL of old and long may it continue to be that way.

The IWTF has already shown in a very short space of time just what can be achieved through positivity and that there’s a lot more to “United We Stand” than just empty words.

Just a couple of months back many were predicting an end to terrierwork in Ireland and that’s clearly no longer the case. It’s created an air of optimism where previously there was very little, put the fire back in men’s bellies and given them something positive to look forward to and something positive to do.

Hopefully we can all learn from this experience and channel our thoughts, efforts and enthusiasm where they will achieve the best results. The long term future of terrierwork can only benefit as a result.

With the Greatest of Respect to All Involved - Barrie :victory:

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 10