I.W.T.F. (CLUB) and clubs....

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The very genuine air of camaraderie on this thread comes across loud and clear, it’s a far cry from the THL of old and long may it continue to be that way.   The IWTF has already shown in a very sho

Barrie, camaraderie would be an understatement. The room for the meeting on Sunday was pre-paid for by one lad out of his own pocket at considerable expence. At the close of the meeting EVERYONE tha

l

Posted Images

a mouthpiece............for who,lol.I hunt,have dug for a very large well respected hunt.I have never been involved in the politics of field sports but I have always hunted,in many forms.Keep spouting shite kid,its just proves to everyone on here you are an embarrasment to the game.try pull with us rather than against,we have enough enemies allready without you joining their ranks..........or are you deep in their ranks allready BIG FELLER

Edited by jigsaw

a mouthpiece............for who,lol.I hunt,have dug for a very large well respected hunt.I have never been involved in the politics of field sports but I have always hunted,in many forms.Keep spoting shite kid,its just proves to everyone on here you are an embarrasment to the game.try pull with us rather than against,we have enough enemies allready without you joining their ranks..........or are you deep in their ranks allready BIG FELLER

Exactly big fella,a mouthpiece you are :yes:

Townie,with all on show you prick. Spoil it...YOU HAVE!!!

Have met jigsaw on a couple of occasions and found him to be nothing less than a gentleman and also a very educated man man in the world of working dogs,both diging and running dogs.I also think at this present time we should be helping each other and sticking up for our right to hunt not bickering with each other over the net for all to see.

• Like 7

enough said,carry on idiot.

I will,you wont!!!!

Why oh why is this imbecile allowed to stay on here,he has contributed nothing to any forum only caused trouble?

Not many disagreeing with me on this liam.Jigsaw is a mouthpiece[darcys book] for one very public display!

PS im no trouble maker! Im aloud to speak my mind and ill do that.

Lads i think the message from last night is

We have to form ourselves into clubs and get affilated to the I.W.T.F

What is the alternative ,STICK OUR HEADS IN THE SAND and hope it will go away

Wake up and smell the coffee

Dont be waiting on anybody else {H.A.I } to save terrier work

• Like 5

enough said,carry on idiot.

I will,you wont!!!!

Why oh why is this imbecile allowed to stay on here,he has contributed nothing to any forum only caused trouble?

Not many disagreeing with me on this liam.Jigsaw is a mouthpiece[darcys book] for one very public display!

PS im no trouble maker! Im aloud to speak my mind and ill do that.

speak your mind yes go off topic stirring shit NO ........ if you have a bother with jigsaw which you seem to have take it to pms or meet the man leave it off the open forum ,

sounder