Shiny new toys!

So! My Smk xs208 finally came! Thanks Pellpax.

And although this is my first ever air rifle and i have no idea about the specs differences it just looks so so pretty!

I'm a softy for anything shiny and new and this is exactly that! I shall name him Peter!

Anyway hoping to get some shooting practice on some glass bottles in the garden later! :D

So excited!

Cheers!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not old or anything, but we used to shoot thousands of bottles at a bottle factory near Tickhill just for the marbles in the neck, used to feel sorry for the lad who swept up on a Monday morning a

Peter rampant rabbit, bet its a buzz to shoot

Blimey, they took their time, now hold on a second before you go all Gunsmoke on us and start shooting up glass bottles. You shoot those up and bits can go everywhere. Much safer to check your zero first, then make sure you can hit what you are aiming at! Old cereal boxes and thick marker pens make excellent sighting in targets. Draw a big cross on the box and make sure the pellets go where you are expecting!

Have fun with Peter, that reminds me I must get Wilbur out some time...

Edited by secretagentmole

bag of sand from b&q with paper target stuck onto it , safer allround :thumbs: i was picking smashed bottles up in a wood this sunday after some clown had been having fun with his air rifle :censored:

Agree with paulus here.....also as bbq is metal if you get ricochet and it hits you or a neighbour then thats not good.....if you cart get sandbag try wooded backstop

Someone is having fun.

What pellets are you using in it? If it says SMK on the tin use them as a paperweight and get yourself some reasonable ammo. SMK pellets are awful, trust me I have tried to use them (when I first started), I quickly learnt that a gun, even a cheap one, was not accurate unless it had decent pellets. RWS Hobby are a good pellet for Peter!