Very real scam

It happened to a friend of mine on Wednesday. They didn't know he is a Sky/Digital Systems Engineer and

he said he managed to keep matey on the other end of the line for 26 minutes :boogy::yes::laugh:

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

It happened to a friend of mine on Wednesday. They didn't know he is a Sky/Digital Systems Engineer and

he said he managed to keep matey on the other end of the line for 26 minutes :boogy::yes::laugh:

Cheers, D.

lol the man that was ment to be scamming got scammed :toast: :toast: :toast:

• Like 1

What no one has mentioned is that once they have remote access to your pc they can access it whenever they like unless you remove the access tool from your pc .Its not only money they are after mind .Last one phoned up said his name was peter ,a rag head called peter ,good one .

how do you remove the access tool from ya pc?my girlfriend has had this happen to her and they had access to her pc but shed just got it back from pc world after they cleaned it up and removed everything and installed new drives etc.she not very clued up on stuff like this and fell for it.what should she do now?

Just tell them to hold the line while you either turn off the bath,turn a pan down on the cooker,answer the door etc.

Put the phone on the side and walk away.there call there cost..

Had foreign lady once phone up,told her to speak english as i couldn't understand her,a very amusing 2 minutes, listening to an irate foreign lady kicking off about how well she spoke english ;)

I had the same tit on my phone for 15 mins winding the c**t up I told him I spoke French so my English was not very good so I kept telling him too go f**k him self in French then i asked him if he would marry my friend that was married too some Paki and he was thieving b*****d that worked for Microsoft still had him going for 10 mins after that

how do you remove the access tool from ya pc?my girlfriend has had this happen to her and they had access to her pc but shed just got it back from pc world after they cleaned it up and removed everything and installed new drives etc.she not very clued up on stuff like this and fell for it.what should she do now?

Go back to pc world mate .Fecking ragheads .