favourite black comedian???

Chris Rock, Richard Prior...

definitely not Lenny Henry, shite beyond belief....every joke is about him being black or his mother, about as funny as a night in with First Light watching his DVD compilations......with surround sound!!!!!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whos yours??? mines bernie mac this sketch makes me cry with laughter every time i see it :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnM_gQEWc9E

Haven`t seen a funny one yet,,   They are all rascist bigots who rely on taking the piss out of white people to get a laugh from other black folk.

the old eddie murphy cracked me up to!!!

Chris Rock, Richard Prior...

definitely not Lenny Henry, shite beyond belief....every joke is about him being black or his mother, about as funny as a night in with First Light watching his DVD compilations......with surround sound!!!!!!!!

it's the same with basically every other black comedian.

Haven`t seen a funny one yet,,

They are all rascist bigots who rely on taking the piss out of white people to get a laugh from other black folk. :thumbs:

bollocks :thumbs:

They are all rascist bigots who rely on taking the piss out of white people to get a laugh from other black folk. :thumbs:

You are entitled to your opinion , which I think is bollocks anyway, so hey ho. Go back and watch some of the clips. Or watch a rerun of the cosby show, and count the white cast members. They use rascism as humor, something most white comedians are now shunned for doing.

I won`t say all black comedians aren`t funny, but I have my opinion on them. What that means to you is irrellevent to me anyway.

You are entitled to your opinion , which I think is bollocks anyway, so hey ho. Go back and watch some of the clips. Or watch a rerun of the cosby show, and count the white cast members. They use rascism as humor, something most white comedians are now shunned for doing.

I won`t say all black comedians aren`t funny, but I have my opinion on them. What that means to you is irrellevent to me anyway.

racist jokes are funny.

but the reason most black comedians are shit is because that's pretty much all they know.

• Like 1

most comedians tell JOKES its just some people are to dense to see it :rolleyes:

racist jokes are funny.

but the reason most black comedians are shit is because that's pretty much all they know.

:icon_eek:

racist jokes are funny.

exactly.

banging on about race again.

racist jokes are funny.

exactly.

banging on about race again.

yeah but his own :thumbs:

it evens itself out :victory: