.22 rimfire silencer

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

won`t get much better than Parker Hale,,easy to clean and unproofed for 25 quid.

look on youtube loads on there,some good ones in america but it's getting hold of one??

i looked on there and a bloke cut down a 22 semi auto and had a long silencer on and all you could hear was a click as he fired,you must be able to get them near silent surely ?

look on youtube loads on there,some good ones in america but it's getting hold of one??

i looked on there and a bloke cut down a 22 semi auto and had a long silencer on and all you could hear was a click as he fired,you must be able to get them near silent surely ?

Sounds like Hollywood to me, think about how a semi works and what makes it cycle!!.

i have a thomet and bruge on my cz452, it was expensive but its very quiet :yes:

sounds like a disease !!!

the weight fell off my wallet alright lol

Anorexia nu moderator !!

how quiet and where from,£?????

i bought mine from a local gundealer, duncans gunsmiths in hull. i got the name wrong in the original post, its a brugger and thomet AG, made in switzerland. had to go on my licence, supposed to be used by police force etc. £180. its whisper quiet, sometimes your not sure when your shots gone off until your bullet hits the quarry.

I have a sak on my CZ semi auto, it's pretty much silent, the action makes the most noise when it cycles. It's quieter than my air rifle!

I did have the sak fitted on my hmr but have upgraded to a dm80, that's noticeably quieter than the sak on the hmr, can't test it on the .22 as its .17 specific.

I think on a .22 with subs for the money you can't beat the sak or Parker hale anything else just isn't worth it for the difference they make.

won`t get much better than Parker Hale,,easy to clean and unproofed for 25 quid.

As above, that's what i use on my CZ Varmint , and to be honest, i can't really imagine anything being much quietier when using subsonic ammo :thumbs:

Ditto Parker Hale on my rugar 10/22 its like an air rifle when you pull the trigger

I have a sak on my CZ semi auto, it's pretty much silent, the action makes the most noise when it cycles. It's quieter than my air rifle!

I did have the sak fitted on my hmr but have upgraded to a dm80, that's noticeably quieter than the sak on the hmr, can't test it on the .22 as its .17 specific.

I think on a .22 with subs for the money you can't beat the sak or Parker hale anything else just isn't worth it for the difference they make.

my mod has .17 on it but i use it on my .22

my mod has .17 on it but i use it on my .22

Does yours have .22 on it aswell??

On the DM80 you can only use it on the .17 if that's what it's for as a .22 round will not fit through the hole!!

Dave does make them for use on both of required