A Few Horses ... and a daft terrier

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been playing with the gigi's again - one of my most favourite things to do The results ...           This is a six day old foal   And this is the terrorist sparring with a dobe

there's some good craic, cameraderie , call it what you like, on this forum, so if any of you good people are ever on holiday on Crete, let me know when you are coming and where you are staying and I

youve gotta love the little uns. there is generally a big heart in them little bodies. and often a brain to match any collie dog. love the pics. the first one is my favorite.

Found in a rubbish bin?! That's terrible :( But lucky for you I guess :D Mine was only about 4 weeks old, no teeth and a scab on his messily-docked tail. Sometimes the best dogs come from the totally unknown. Mine lets my daughter dress him up, "guards" the house :laugh:, blows through cover bushing for bunnies, and sleeps in my bed :icon_redface:

IMG_7337.jpg

Can't imagine life without him - the only thing I like better than my terrier is my kids :laugh:

maybe they know how lucky they are and love you that little bit more :thumbs:
  • Like 1

I really love your photos: you seem to capture the essence of each animal, its mood and temperament: a rare ability IMO :thumbs:

Gosh Skycat, that's a lovely compliment thank you very much :D I'm not a technically strong photographer but capturing the feeling of a moment or subject is more important for me. I've only just started taking a course to learn the basic technical side of things.

you get fuzzy`s vote :victory::laugh:

Whoop whoop! :laugh:

im allergic to horses :laugh: my eyes go all bulgy and my face swells up, so no horsey pictures from me :cray:

... but what's the allergic reaction symptoms then?

sorry :laugh:

• Like 1

you get fuzzy`s vote :victory::laugh:

Whoop whoop! :laugh:

im allergic to horses :laugh: my eyes go all bulgy and my face swells up, so no horsey pictures from me :cray:

... but what's the allergic reaction symptoms then?

sorry :laugh:

cheeky mare :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

there's some good craic, cameraderie :laugh:, call it what you like, on this forum, so if any of you good people are ever on holiday on Crete, let me know when you are coming and where you are staying and I will meet yas and have a bit of craic and a laugh. good life and all the best folks :victory:

• Like 4

there's some good craic, cameraderie :laugh:, call it what you like, on this forum, so if any of you good people are ever on holiday on Crete, let me know when you are coming and where you are staying and I will meet yas and have a bit of craic and a laugh. good life and all the best folks :victory:

if you,re offering free accomadation I,m up for it, no funny business mind :blink::laugh: