Afternoon 3

Was having one of those days today where i couldn't just get it right.But because i was going for head shots they where all cleanly missed and be there for another day.The first shot was a feral sat on beam in one of the barns cleanly killed with a head shot (25 mtr).The second shot was at a magpie at a range of 45 mtr's the pellet whizzed a fraction over its head.I then slowly walked up one of fields where i sat and watched some bunnies playing in the warm evening (didn't notice at the time but on looking at the footage i saw i white cat,i saw it again later in the evening stalking the rabbits)I managed to get to within 60 mtr's of the rabbits playing where i decided to lay in wait.Luckily for me one ran straight towards me stopping within 35 mtr's this was taken with a clean head shot.From then on i had plenty of chance's but just missing them by a fraction.All in all ,i still had a good day out.plenty of rabbits about and im on holiday next week so will pay it another visit our two ...ste

Edited by wedge2409
  • Like 1

Nice one ste, It looks like you have a good perm there with plenty of rabbits and by the look of the young 'uns you are going to have plenty of sport for a while to come.

I think we have been spoilt by the weather this week, to be out and about when its like this can't be bettered.

Enjoy.

Slugger.

Nice clear footage as always Ste :thumbs: .

Some very sweet shooting there too buddy :yes:, but then I wouldn't expect anything else from someone as good as you :toast: .

The Huggett seems nice and quiet pal ;) .

Si.

Edited by zini

Thanks for the comments lads :thumbs: .100% with you on that slugger,just great being in the countryside when the weathers like this,if you manage to get something for the pot then that's a bonus.Si the more i use the huggett the more impressed i am with it,dry fired it yesterday a couple of times at rabbits no further than 45 mtr's and they never looked up/moved.Hi Stealthy1 that pasture is probably the best one for early evening,later on the fir trees attract the woodies to roost,making stalking up rabbits very difficult.But there are more pasture's that hold as many rabbits :whistling:

Nice paddock there and plenty of young un's around(always nice to see)..Due to lack of adult rabbits above ground they prob down below pumping out next gen who will prob show there faces above ground in next few weeks......your gunna have plenty of sport there mate thats for sure.

Nice clean humane kills :thumbs: