i'm gonna get a good picture of roe deer.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a couple more ..........       And a Muntjac with fawn for good measure......  

And all taken in my garden.

Posted Images

another great picture martin. what camera/lens are you useing. ? ive followed your posts on here and other sites and you allways have good clear pics .

i thought he was malformed. i shot a cracking seven pointer years ago and loaned it out . ive never seen it since. :cray:

I use a Nikon D80 with a 70-300 lens with VR,if you like malforms here is one I took in velvet and not on my permission,and a piuc later when I caught up with him on my land.....lol

DSC_0036-2.jpg

DSC_0029-5.jpg

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

IMG_1689.jpg

cheers martin. i do find the malformed interesting. but really like a good balanced uniform head. i think its just the fact that the malformed heads are rare. i just have a fascination with roe in general. thanks again for posting :thumbs: .

ps. did you get that head measured?. yis cs

I reckon these two were dizzy with the heat, three dugs and they just let us walk up, hope you like, cheers

deerupclose001.jpg

deerupclose015.jpg

deerupclose008.jpg

deerupclose003.jpg

deerupclose007.jpg

deerupclose010.jpg

deerupclose021.jpg

deerupclose029.jpg

deerupclose032.jpg

fxck me, she,s coming towards us

deerupclose034.jpg

deerupclose033.jpg

• Like 1

a good sequence of pics there. just goes to show some roe deer are deaf and partially blind :blink: only joking. :D . nice one.

aye mate, I don,t think I,ll get many chances like that, a bit pissed I didn,t get a decent pic of the buck but the dugs started gawn mental and they fecked off lol

• Like 1

cheers martin. i do find the malformed interesting. but really like a good balanced uniform head. i think its just the fact that the malformed heads are rare. i just have a fascination with roe in general. thanks again for posting :thumbs: .

ps. did you get that head measured?. yis cs

I don't get many good heads on my permissions to be honest,but they do seem to be getting better as time goes by,and I didn't get the head measurede as they wouldn't count it for a medal,not that I am interested in medal heads really I just enjoy the stalk.

Martin