stud wats the chances

a friend of mine has a collie x bitch 22tts shes a handy little bitch for ferriting and out on a dig handy around a hole and a great little bushing bitch she has the hart of a lion and has no brakes she s a great little bitch but the only thing that she dosent have going for her is speed

he breeding of her this summer and has the choice of a another collie x a well known proven dog 26 tts but because his own bitch is a 3quater collie he is half afraid the pups will trow back to the collie and be small ,,,

now the other stud he has is a full greyhound but he knows notting about the dog other than wat the lad is telling him about it apparantly he is a good dog in the field and does wats asked of him ,, but because of the time of year it is he wont see the dog work ..

my question would u want to see the dog doing wat the lad says or would u take the mans word for it,,, or would u use the collie stud

it s not for long ears its mainly foxes he wants a pup for how much would use want to see the stud doing before u say yes thats the dog ill use
for me, just the 1 time would be enough for me to make a decision although woudn't say no to multiple trials, but if the dog does the damage on first occasion likely it will repeat on another trial. still think a racey type is important for you cause as you know foxes aint that slow :thumbs: