What is the right answer ??

I have tried looking through other threads on hear and see wat the answer is, but not making much scense. My jill is in season and i will not be breading her, and i can not get a hob thats had the snip, so does she need the Jill JAB?? Thanks CWN-HELA

Short answer is no she doesn't need the jill jab.

I know you've said you done a search but couldn't find the answer but I can assure you this

subject comes up multiple times every season and with varying answers.

She will mate,if you dont she will stay ln season,lve till get my two jab,cost me 14 quid last year till get the pair done,but this year there looking 25 a ferret.. :yes:

Aye ive been on phone with vet and they said £20 plus VAT. CWN-HELA

Short answer is no she doesn't need the jill jab.

I know you've said you done a search but couldn't find the answer but I can assure you this

subject comes up multiple times every season and with varying answers.

Yes thats [bANNED TEXT] all diffrent answers. But at least now its a simple answer. Thanks lads CWN-HELA

I have tried looking through other threads on hear and see wat the answer is, but not making much scense. My jill is in season and i will not be breading her, and i can not get a hob thats had the snip, so does she need the Jill JAB?? Thanks CWN-HELA

i would join rabbiters.co.uk there is a list of all the rescue centres and people with visectomized hobs as i would not personally leave a jill in heat as they can get infections and what not, but there are people on there willing to let there hobs be used same with the rescue centre i think you give a donation, hope this helps

cheers spencer............

Aye you can leave your jill but by September she will look rough as feck

Been here before mate, I can assure you any jill I've had left in season has not been as

rough as feck come September so how's that, surely I'm not a one off?

Strange that most folk are quite happy to promote the jill jab yet there have been cases

of jills having bad reactions to the jab, I've even heard tell of some dieing after being jabbed,

yet there's plenty on here telling others to get their jills down to the vets and get a syringe full

of chemicals pumped into them. :hmm:

Im no keen on the jill jab as like everything else it has its problems the worst seems to be if repeated injections are given hard lumps form under the injection site .

My preferred method would be a snipped hob but is it but luck my last two hobs have died about eight or nine years of age with testicular cancer ?.

The last time my snipped hob died it was July i though i will just get a hob kit in get it done next year as the jills are nearly done for this season , Wrong most of them came back into season and where still in season in October and my two oldest jills looked like shit and i reckon they weren't 100% till the new year