Whats the best all rounder do you reckon

good all rounder deerhoundxwhippet. they like teeth do hares and run all night. nail rabbits for fun. with good breeding you cant go wrong......love a bit of bambie aswell

if you can find one,they are like hens teeth

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a well bred colliexgrey x salukixgrey, i think would be spot on for you. Good in the lamp, and would do good in the day on bigger rabbits. If you wanted bit more guts in it bit of bull prob might help

most lurchers are up to the job its finding the right one for you no one else will be training it and spending a lot of time with it so its down to what you like at the end of the day i have seen som

i have a dhxgh x colliexgh at the mo stands at 26 1/2" strong dog but only used on bunny's fantastic rabbit dog

Posted Images

most lurchers are up to the job its finding the right one for you no one else will be training it and spending a lot of time with it so its down to what you like at the end of the day i have seen some good dh x's do every thing in my time so i hope ya find what you are looking for mate :thumbs:

• Like 2

Get yourself a decent lurcher of good lines and put the work into it and you will have a good allrounder. Every body got there opinions get this x get that one its up to yourself if you were into courseing like you said you should know the score atb

• Like 1

Get yourself a decent lurcher of good lines and put the work into it and you will have a good allrounder. Every body got there opinions get this x get that one its up to yourself if you were into courseing like you said you should know the score atb

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Something like Walshy's on other post. Having said that my last dog was a Bedlington x Greyhound 24 1/2 inches. she was mustard on rabbits day and night and caught a few Hares pre ban, was strong, had good feet and trained up ok. even though it was legal at the time she wasnt worked on anything else but she was plenty game enough...

As said above its what you put in to the dog that counts........

Edited by omegathelast

Something like Walshy's on other post. Having said that my last dog was a Bedlington x Greyhound 24 1/2 inches. she was mustard on rabbits day and night and caught a few Hares pre ban, was strong, had good feet and trained up ok. even though it was legal at the time she wasnt worked on anything else but she was plenty game enough...

As said above its what you put in to the dog that counts........

i have a dhxgh x colliexgh at the mo stands at 26 1/2" strong dog but only used on bunny's fantastic rabbit dog

kevspics312.jpg

• Like 2
Guest first light

my old mate had a first cross it was a big one them where the day got a few vids of it i will pm a few vid mate of it give me a bit time

yes mate thanks that will be spot on :thumbs:

it will not be tonight mate got to have a look at my old vid first to fined it

my old mate had a first cross it was a big one them where the day got a few vids of it i will pm a few vid mate of it give me a bit time

yes mate thanks that will be spot on :thumbs:

it will not be tonight mate got to have a look at my old vid first to fined it

thats ok mate send it me when ya find it no rush :thumbs: