what ways he bred.if your lucking 300 quid for a service your gonna have to give a bit more info.has he done the biz every season ect............

have you caught the bin hoker yet

if ya do give me a trail wih it and me might have a deal.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

speedie your as game as fcuk or stupid i dont no which its the toss of a coin. lob.

what ways he bred.if your lucking 300 quid for a service your gonna have to give a bit more info.has he done the biz every season ect............

what happn to the first topic speedie are we going to see a clip of ted in action the last clip he was a bit far away but he did clear a few good fences on his run

Posted Images

Guest Sorley Boys clan

if ya do give me a trail wih it and me might have a deal.

heard he was up today with a pastie super full of yellows

caught the cxxt with a big sxxxxy nappy in his mouth .

well at least you no he has a good mouth but useless at every thing else give it to iceman

incy what do you know about the fen land are you looking a dog for that kinda hunting if so this is the cross for ya. they,ll have speed stamina and a good mouth you cant ask for much more of a dog. :thumbs:

what would u lazyhole know about the fens and when was that rubbish ever tested in the feckin fens the only time I ever seen that on the ten it jacked.talk to duddley he will tell you the score Edited by P.Elliot
Guest Sorley Boys clan

incy what do you know about the fen land are you looking a dog for that kinda hunting if so this is the cross for ya. they,ll have speed stamina and a good mouth you cant ask for much more of a dog. :thumbs:

what would u lazyhole know about the fens and when was that rubbish ever tested in the feckin fens the only time I ever seen that on the ten it jacked.talk to duddley he will tell you the score

do you think anyone gives a fiddlers what you say you seen or done your just a prick under someone elses name
Guest Sorley Boys clan

p e this topic is about ted the stud dog if you have something other than shit to add go ahead if not go away nobody wants to hear your shit

• Like 1

His mother is of the black assassin x the sligo express and his father was snatch (owned by G.O) out of captian(owned by C.M) and he has run this season last season AND A BIT THE SEASON BEFORE BUT HE WAS A BIT YOUNG SO DIDENT DO TO MUCH THAT SEASON . HE DOSENT HAVE A PROBLEM CONTROLING A BIG EARS ON BIG OR SMALL LAND AND THEY WILL DIE IF HE GETS HALF A CHANCE VERY GOOD KILLER AND CAN HANG ON A BIT ASWELL :D

alright thats false he never ran on big land,so 1 lie straigh away,can you show him catching a hare,not like the clip you should 3 fields and not stoping it,
  • Like 1
Guest Sorley Boys clan

mucky you put a few clips up two dogs you say pups f****d onto a hare stright out of bed the other clip was dogs running doubled up so what are you crowing about