Well folk's the Cheltenham Festival start's this coming Tuesday :boogy: Was just wondering if anyone had any tip's / fancy for any of the races ? ?

My first one is for one in the 1st race on the Tuesday . . . "Darlan"

accumalator ---quevega, big bucks ,sizzling europe, hurricane fly, ... worth a look --- hurricane fly, sous les cleux,big bucks, unaccompanied,quevega, still good odds on all of em dont wait till the day get any bets on now chelts known for big drop in odds during fest week .

Moscow mannon .... on Wednesday

local horse trained by a local man ridden by a local jockey , so hope it does well for them

Can't see Hurricane Fly or Big Bucks getting much trouble. Quevega should have what it takes to come out on top but Unaccompanied is a serious mare and will be there to win. I think Sir des Champs is good value at 7/2 for the RSA or 4's in the Jewson. Sprinter Sacre is another serious horse and i reckon he can win on the bridle. Some cracking races will be seen thats for sure.

Good luck!

Dermot Weld took Unaccompanied out because Quavega was left in . She's going for Punchestown.

Boston Bob wins which ever race they decide to leave him in and if Kauto Star makes it there and wins there wont be a dry eye in the house.

A friend of mine backed Hurricane Fly on the Wednesday last year at 9/2 ( I kid you not), money in the bank in my opinion.