WHO VOTED TORRIE AND WHY

Right, lets just go off to soviet Russia land for a minute and say we are gonna take more tax off these people, what's it gonna amount to?.....a few billion?......and what exactly is our wonderful government going to do with all this money?

Use it for the common good?

Find a cure for cancer?

Look after old folks?

No, they are going to piss it away like they do with all the rest.

NOT one person who has said they favour these extra taxes has given ONE logical reason as to how it is fair in any way?

• Like 1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

every f***ing party is the same. tories were in power for years,run the country for there own benefit and shafted us.then labour came to power,for the time they were in power they blamed any probs on

A conservative politician, a working man and a disabled man are sitting round a table. On the table there is a plate with 10 biscuits. The Tory takes 9 biscuits, turns to the working man and says "You

I for one will be sad to see a true patriot like Maggie die, she broke the communists and in my opinion should have had the traitor Scargill hung like the soviet infiltrator he was!   Still, each to

Guest thebigdog

Right, lets just go off to soviet Russia land for a minute and say we are gonna take more tax off these people, what's it gonna amount to?.....a few billion?......and what exactly is our wonderful government going to do with all this money?

Find a cure for cancer?

Look after old folks?

NOT one person who has said they favour these extra taxes has given ONE logical reason as to how it is fair in any way?

right on the nose there pal :thumbs:

I voted conservative purely as i can't stand labour and hoped they would look at the hunting act and a possible repeal, but that just shows my naivety to be honest. Personally i think the NHS service is one of this countries strong points, rich or poor in my experience you get a great standard of care. My mate in the USA pays $3,000 a month for private healthcare cover for his family of 5. Trouble is Cameron and Clegg are the same as every other politician, egomaniacs, self centred, full of shit and out of touch with reality. The bedroom tax is laughable, and so is the recent request for a 46% payrise for mp's..........

It costs me £75 a month for my kids mate, full cover and £47 for me and the old woman.

or maybe barclays getting the own back for getting caught with thier pants down trying to fix the intrest rate?if your mates are proper travellers just tell em to itch it up and move north if the mansion tax comes in(which i dont agree with)that should knock more than 1.5million of it,as for the banker if he,s making the bank millions no problem with him taking his cut,but if he,s run it in to the ground and the tax payers footing the bill how the fxck should he get his millions in bonus?

• Like 2

Find a cure for cancer?

Look after old folks?

you voted for them

or maybe barclays getting the own back for getting caught with thier pants down trying to fix the intrest rate?if your mates are proper travellers just tell em to itch it up and move north if the mansion tax comes in(which i dont agree with)that should knock more than 1.5million of it,as for the banker if he,s making the bank millions no problem with him taking his cut,but if he,s run it in to the ground and the tax payers footing the bill how the fxck should he get his millions in bonus?

I agree with you mate, no one should get a bonus for failure......but hey ho, politicians get paid every week and they are useless by and large.

As you say , the individuals may have done very well in their particular department so would then be fully entitled to their bonus, but if the organisation as a whole is making a loss then the bloke at the top should certainly NOT get a bonus.

I agree with you mate, no one should get a bonus for failure......but hey ho, politicians get paid every week and they are useless by and large.

As you say , the individuals may have done very well in their particular department so would then be fully entitled to their bonus, but if the organisation as a whole is making a loss then the bloke at the top should certainly NOT get a bonus.

fxck me we agree on somthing :hmm:

Guest thebigdog

Find a cure for cancer?

Look after old folks?

you voted for them

no, just agreeing that they would just piss any extra money away.

A conservative politician, a working man and a disabled man are sitting round a table. On the table there is a plate with 10 biscuits. The Tory takes 9 biscuits, turns to the working man and says "You better watch out, the disabled guy is trying to steal your biscuit"

• Like 8

Well as Labour and most lefties want to restrict your ability to do anything, even free speech, I would have thought most people would have sided on the Tories.

They are taking decisions to cut in many areas which obviously isn't going to win votes but it's history repeating itself with labour running up massive debts and the Tories looking the bad guys for trying to save money again.

Sorry to shatter your illusions, but governments of ALL parties (Tory, Labour and coalition alike) have successfully chipped away at our civil liberties and freedoms over the years -a process that has gathered pace as quickly as new laws can be dreamed up. As for "trying to save money again", Government borrowing has increased for years, and continues to do so. The deficit has not been reduced by one penny !

Do your research before you slavishly follow Party stereotypesm and before you accuse me of it, not by any stretch of the imagination am I a "leftie" !

• Like 4