knuckle the documentary

Not many travellers where? In jail? Think you need to look into that. Abd the ones not in jail are the ones with outstanding warrants. Just it's hard for the cops to track them down.

Yes some council estates are shit holes not denying that. But every site I ever seen when they were there or after they left was disgracefull. I've said before they would prob be more accepted by folk of they actually respected the land they were on. Yes there prob are decent ones, maybe those decent ones should do more to get the others to respect property and land that don't belong to them.

have you had a bad experience with travellers scot ? Edited by mickmck

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you are saying about having a wad of cash and nice motors and all that, but there is a lot more to life than all the material things although they are nice to have I dont covet anyone else

she was not ill he beat her to death the papers are not saying have of what he did to her. he is in court now charged with her murder. now why was james shot years ago because he was flat out selling

NO

Well just going by what I seen when they stop off mate. In fact when I was a young un I used to work on the markets with travellers who moved into my street. They were sound oh and btw they hated those ones I just described. Called them rapahos and apaches.

Even stayed I'm a camp I'm Darlington lol never forget it Lol

Locomotive boozer was right over the road from it. This was when I was 14 .

There a camp near me a d the council spent thousands building a shower and washing block. Week later it was stripped of all the copper.

Well just going by what I seen when they stop off mate. In fact when I was a young un I used to work on the markets with travellers who moved into my street. They were sound oh and btw they hated those ones I just described. Called them rapahos and apaches.

Even stayed I'm a camp I'm Darlington lol never forget it Lol

Locomotive boozer was right over the road from it. This was when I was 14 .

There a camp near me a d the council spent thousands building a shower and washing block. Week later it was stripped of all the copper.

you need to embrace other cultures with open arms , be they gypsy , paki , darki ,we are supposed to be europeians now :laugh: :laugh: as long as they never bent you over and made you recive swollen goods :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 2
  • 2 months later...

right folks if you have watched this documentary about the quinn mcdonaghs i will say one thing that they are drug dealing scum and one of the ones in this documentary michael quinn mc donagh is after being charged with the murder of his wife jacqueline. rip. the dirty scum for what he did.hope this link works

Cops quiz husband over Jacqueline McDonagh murder | The Sun ...

proberly load of shit as is that f*****g big fat gypsy wedding, scummy irish travellers...big difference between them and true romanie

funny that they always call them irish travellers most of them never stood a foot in ireland lol or do ye not have english travellers lol

proberly load of shit as is that f*****g big fat gypsy wedding, scummy irish travellers...big difference between them and true romanie

funny that they always call them irish travellers most of them never stood a foot in ireland lol or do ye not have english travellers lol

Nobody wants to claim them sounder :thumbs:

right folks if you have watched this documentary about the quinn mcdonaghs i will say one thing that they are drug dealing scum and one of the ones in this documentary michael quinn mc donagh is after being charged with the murder of his wife jacqueline. rip. the dirty scum for what he did.hope this link works

I thought she died coz she was ill how you know there drug dealers mate

she was not ill he beat her to death the papers are not saying have of what he did to her. he is in court now charged with her murder. now why was james shot years ago because he was flat out selling drugs. why were they run out of dublin last year?? for the same shit they have done for a very long time. now i know a lot of decent travellers and they are even sick at what he done to her.
  • Like 3

she was not ill he beat her to death the papers are not saying have of what he did to her. he is in court now charged with her murder. now why was james shot years ago because he was flat out selling drugs. why were they run out of dublin last year?? for the same shit they have done for a very long time. now i know a lot of decent travellers and they are even sick at what he done to her.

been charged....

http://www.u.tv/News/Man-charged-with-wifes-murder/61689502-f9d4-446e-9901-cbec21e59c5c