let down again !

Was supposed to be going out with my 2year old terrier to get him on a dig with my mates older bitch today but been let down as he is still in bed ! Was the same story yesterday and saturday , im getting realy pissed off now as i need to get my dog out on a dig to see if he makes the grade so i know if i need a pup to bring on and just keep my dog as a cover dog which he does well . Had to vent some some stress lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good hunting mates are harder come by than good dogs. Never let the fuckers down and hope you find some that are as keen and honest as yourself. But don't have to rely on anyone either... get out ther

And a very poor one at that. Ive been let down, used, stabbed in the back, the whole Schabang. Then im made out to be the bad one and in the wrong, the person im on about will hopefully read this, b

Been there done that got the mates to prove it!! waiting ringing texing only to be fxked about...... hard to find a good partner my mrs is probably the best anyway, allways there for a day out.

i think you'll find in this game, there are always people less keen than yourself to get out, they talk a good hunting day in a crowd, but when i boils down to it they are not that interested,

i have a few mates like that,

all the best,

jay. :thumbs:

Been there done that got the mates to prove it!! waiting ringing texing only to be fxked about...... hard to find a good partner my mrs is probably the best anyway, allways there for a day out.

spot on there matey,,misses is your best friend,,got no mates all cock sucking arse holes..just associates thats all they are :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: they suck farmers cock but i wont....

Good hunting mates are harder come by than good dogs. Never let the fuckers down and hope you find some that are as keen and honest as yourself. But don't have to rely on anyone either... get out there on ya own..... put in the miles and the hours and get results off ya own back.

I've spent many hours waiting on others and feeling utterly sick with them. People get asked once now and f**k em if they're not there on time.

• Like 8

I agree too many talk a good game, have the so called good dogs in their kennels, when it comes down to it they like to talk and thats it, luckily i have a hunting partner, both guaranteed, passionate about our dogs, and are private, being private is a big one to me,

F the ban & Keep Hunting guys!,,, and if you have no one get out on your own.

Its hard for me to f**k the lad off as he is the only person i know who has a proven digging dog that i can get my dog out with to learn the ropes , i will be on another mates permission and the 3 of us would be out together so its not just me he messing around

Its hard for me to f**k the lad off as he is the only person i know who has a proven digging dog that i can get my dog out with to learn the ropes , i will be on another mates permission and the 3 of us would be out together so its not just me he messing around

you dont always need another dog to show them the ropes its a help alrite but not always needed.just get out with ur terrier and fcuk them if they dont want to be there mate. :thumbs:
  • Like 1

I agree mate don't need another dog does help but one dig won't show u if ur dog makes the grade or not that cums from a few single handed ones in different earths ur pals not interested I wouldn't wait in an waste a day if he wasn't they're id be out regardless puttin the hours in and letting the dog find its own feet all the best buddy