my lakeland

well in the westcountry i have never known of digging, who i go out with. my dog is one of many who go out foxing. but seriously dig a whole :S ? the foxes must dig soo deep and i have never come across it in my time out. there normally about 4/6 foot. in a hedge or under big root in forrestry. and the dogs will kill it and drag it. none of this digging and the terrior is there waiting thingy. i know alot of people do it im not running it down but i have never heard of it. if it works stick with it :) but i wouldnt be cought digging no holes.

and im 19 :)

atb =]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What age are you lad,your either very young or a wind up merchant ,i had to explain to you on another thread what digging was,you thought we dug a hole and put food in it to trap a fox

Does your dog also go lamping rabbits, coursing hares, if you hav,nt heard of lamping, its were you tie a lamp to the dogs coller so he can see were the rabbits run in the dark.

fkin class lol

i would say its a testosteron problom, and as for digging im from cornwall and never heard of it, my pack of jacks get foxs and just drag them, holes aren't deep in cornwall.

BUT YOUR A GIRL :tongue2:

hmm this may get exciting lol :snack: :snack:

i would say its a testosteron problom, and as for digging im from cornwall and never heard of it, my pack of jacks get foxs and just drag them, holes aren't deep in cornwall.

BUT YOUR A GIRL :tongue2:

hmm this may get exciting lol :snack: :snack:

:laugh:

thank you kerry im in plymouth. and i go exeter, and down cornwall redruth . have u ever been there ? and yes holes are not dug deep kerry where are you based in cornwall ?

so are holes dug then???

thank you kerry im in plymouth. and i go exeter, and down cornwall redruth . have u ever been there ? and yes holes are not dug deep kerry where are you based in cornwall ?

so are holes dug then???

He wouldn't know he doesn't dig any,he reckons it would be a pain in the hole,they have the best terriers going ,they go in kill and draw :laugh:

I bet they wouldn't even know the difference between a left handed and a right handed shovel :whistling:

Edited by lurcher330
  • Like 1

so are holes dug then???

He wouldn't know he doesn't dig any,he reckons it would be a pain in the hole,they have the best terriers going ,they go in kill and draw :laugh:

I bet they wouldn't even know the difference between a left handed and a right handed shovel :whistling:

lmao your right i dont dig holes. the fox can be seen in the bunker with a 1 mill candel power lamp :)

Does your dog also go lamping rabbits, coursing hares, if you hav,nt heard of lamping, its were you tie a lamp to the dogs coller so he can see were the rabbits run in the dark. :whistling:

no but im looking to buy a greyhound.collie/whippet pup ?

please dont!

• Like 2