Police informer thread lol

I've just realised your name is Ray Docks...................away and have a soak in the bath ya boring b*****d............. :laugh:

• Like 7

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just realised your name is Ray Docks...................away and have a soak in the bath ya boring b*****d.............

rich coming from a guy who was bullying someone else on a thread the other day. i wouldnt give this guy the time of day, hes a know all(knows fk all). funny hes been branded a grass................

lets get summat straight mr docks, i aint ye mate, an it aint nowt to do with ye being a grass/informer/gossiping petty sweety wife, whatever ye wanna call it...   you say you havent or wont post a

Posted Images

I've said it before, and I'll say it again; I've got nothing to prove.

People can choose to interact or they can choose to ignore. I couldn't care either way.

Alright I think this has run its course now. You say you don't care, whilst on a bizarre attention seeking mission which is just alienating yourself from having the discussions you claim to want. So I can't see any benefit from this anymore, it was funny but now is just a bit sad.

I agree you have nothing to prove on the internet, hence why most people talk rubbish and argue on the internet, that wouldn't happen with normal social rules. But at the same time, why come on a hunting forum if not to (if only occasionally) discuss hunting and learn, or give advice? Why make the effort to let people know that in your spare time you volunteering with the police to catch speeders but can't put the same effort in to saying 'did a bit of ferreting today, but got distracted by an illegally parked car' etc

• Like 2

People can choose to interact or they can choose to ignore. I couldn't care either way.

Well, it's quite clear that you have something to prove now. Your credibility has been questioned, people suspect you of being an anti or a grass. Your only input from now on will be fractious, people will take no notice of you with regarding to hunting posts and all you'll be able to do is make critical posts that irritate people. You'll become a pest and will be given the respect that that title demands.................................absolutely none! I'm trying to help you out here.

• Like 2

Alright I think this has run its course now. You say you don't care, whilst on a bizarre attention seeking mission which is just alienating yourself from having the discussions you claim to want. So I can't see any benefit from this anymore, it was funny but now is just a bit sad.

I'm not sure if the original thread I post could be described as bizarre or attention seeking, but it certainly was posted as a joke, because of the constant childish accusations of 'grass' and 'anti' on certain sections of the forum.

Maybe if a few folks engaged their brains and refrained from posting about illegal activities (in line with the forum rules), then there would be no need for all the paranioa.

I agree you have nothing to prove on the internet, hence why most people talk rubbish and argue on the internet, that wouldn't happen with normal social rules. But at the same time, why come on a hunting forum if not to (if only occasionally) discuss hunting and learn, or give advice? Why make the effort to let people know that in your spare time you volunteering with the police to catch speeders but can't put the same effort in to saying 'did a bit of ferreting today, but got distracted by an illegally parked car' etc

If you take the trouble to actually read some of my older posts you will see that I often give what I consider to be advice and help to those who I feel deserve it.

I do not post about my 'hunting exploits' (actually it's work to me these days) for a number of reasons that I'm not prepared to discuss here. Does the fact that I don't feel the need to brag about what I've done make me less of a hunter than others on here? I'm not sure I care either way.

Contrary to what I wrote in the now deleted 'grass' thread, I the only contact I've had with the police in the last year was when I got pulled a few weeks ago. Does that mean that I wouldn't report a crime? No. Does it mean that I condone speeding through built up areas where children have been run over by careless drivers who use the road as a short cut? No.

Well, it's quite clear that you have something to prove now. Your credibility has been questioned, people suspect you of being an anti or a grass. Your only input from now on will be fractious, people will take no notice of you with regarding to hunting posts and all you'll be able to do is make critical posts that irritate people. You'll become a pest and will be given the respect that that title demands.................................absolutely none! I'm trying to help you out here.

So lets get this right..... if I don't prove that I'm a proper hunter (whatever that is) then I'm automatically branded a grass or an anti??

What is this? A fecking school playground?

As for respect; I see little sign of that on here these days.

So lets get this right..... if I don't prove that I'm a proper hunter (whatever that is) then I'm automatically branded a grass or an anti??

I think what they're saying is that you've already come across as a grass by what you've posted, and all people have to go on is what you've posted....so at the moment, everyone thinks you're a cock, putting posts on about hunting rather than being a bell end might give you a bit more credibility. If it wasn't for the posts you've already put on then you wouldn't really be branded anything.

I think what they're saying is that you've already come across as a grass by what you've posted, and all people have to go on is what you've posted....so at the moment, everyone thinks you're a cock, putting posts on about hunting rather than being a bell end might give you a bit more credibility. If it wasn't for the posts you've already put on then you wouldn't really be branded anything.

Exactly!!!!!

R. Docks, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and explain to you how you could end up being perceived. You've decided to throw that in my face and try and turn it on me! I think all doubt has been removed and you are a cock. You're out to cause trouble and have an arrogant and sanctamonious attitude. Put up or shut up. If you were out to give advice and help others you'd post more constructive criticism and you'd share some of your exploits. Maybe the reason that you don't is because you'd be found to be a fantasist/anti/wind up merchant quite quickly through your lack of any real knowledge.

Edited by Mydogsbetter

Rob,

I really don't care what I'm 'branded'.

I'll do my thing, and if people don't like it then I'm afraid that's tough shit.

As far as I'm aware I've not broken any forum rules, and I'm sure that if Admin or any of the moderating team want to get rid of me then hitting the 'delete' key would be easy enough for them.

I really couldn't care less. Life will continue as usual for me.

Exactly!!!!!

R. Docks, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and explain to you how you could end up being perceived. You've decided to throw that in my face and try and turn it on me! I think all doubt has been removed and you are a cock. You're out to cause trouble and have an arrogant and sanctamonious attitude. Put up or shut up. If you were out to give advice and help others you'd post more constructive criticism and you'd share some of your exploits. Maybe the reason that you don't is because you'd be found to be a fantasist/anti/wind up merchant quite quickly through your lack of any real knowledge.

Yet another one who hasn't actually read my posts in the past.

I have not (and will not) posted any details of my hunting exploits.

So, in your opinion (and that of a few others) I'm a cock. And?

Crack on lads. Keep the insults and bullying going. You are doing well so far.

Exactly!!!!!

Read MY posts properly and you'll see that I was trying to help you out!! You then got on the defensive and tried to turn on me! Therefore you are a cock who doesn't deserve my assistance. You crack on, you've brought this on yourself!

Edited by Mydogsbetter

Exactly!!!!!

rich coming from a guy who was bullying someone else on a thread the other day.

i wouldnt give this guy the time of day, hes a know all(knows fk all).

funny hes been branded a grass................ on another thread that i was arguing with him about a guy who accidentally killed a cat, i defended the guy, so he wanted to know how old i was and had i ever killed a cat, he already knows which town i live in and my first name, sounds like a polis grass to me.

he seems to revel in conflict, best thing imho is just to blank the tool.

imo r.docks is a grade A, first class knob jockey,

atb chris

• Like 6

Rob

This is an internet forum. It is a place for people to interact and give their opinions.

Wouldn't life be dull if we all agreed with one another all the time?

I lost my virginity a long, long time ago. But I'm not sure why or how that could be relevant?

Next question?

what was his name :rofl:

• Like 2