Police informer thread lol

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just realised your name is Ray Docks...................away and have a soak in the bath ya boring b*****d.............

rich coming from a guy who was bullying someone else on a thread the other day. i wouldnt give this guy the time of day, hes a know all(knows fk all). funny hes been branded a grass................

lets get summat straight mr docks, i aint ye mate, an it aint nowt to do with ye being a grass/informer/gossiping petty sweety wife, whatever ye wanna call it...   you say you havent or wont post a

Posted Images

If people can't talk bollocks on the internet anymore then there is literally nowhere left for me to talk...

But R Docks you do seem a weird one to me...maybe you aren't a full-on grass like it seems, but you definitely sound like someone I don't want to know. I am at work, with nothing better to do than check your spelling and make sure you don't break any rules. I am sure you would approve.

• Like 2

I would like to know if Cookie or R.D have ever poached land before??

I would like to know if they ever hunted before???

yes of course they have.....they've hunted hunters, and other people doing outrageously shocking acts, such as not indicating when you're turning a corner etc.

• Like 2

Blah, blah, blah.

Yawn...........

OK, I'll answer some questions.

Have I ever poached? No. I've never needed to.

Have I ever hunted? Yes. I'm not going into detail here, but I've done more than most.

Do I care what a few people on an internet forum think of me? No. I couldn't give a shite.

Why not Rob?

I've nowt else to do at the moment, and to be honest, I find this place amusing sometimes.

Next question?

if you didn't care you wouldn't keep fighting yours and cookies corner, that's my point.

Next question..............do you reckon you'll ever lose your virginity? :laugh::tongue2:

• Like 1

Rob

This is an internet forum. It is a place for people to interact and give their opinions.

Wouldn't life be dull if we all agreed with one another all the time?

I lost my virginity a long, long time ago. But I'm not sure why or how that could be relevant?

Next question?

Rob

This is an internet forum. It is a place for people to interact and give their opinions.

Wouldn't life be dull if we all agreed with one another all the time?

I lost my virginity a long, long time ago. But I'm not sure why or how that could be relevant?

Next question?

wouldn't life be dull if all we had to worry about were minor speeding offences!

anyway, speaking of dull.....you're boring me :bye: :bye: :bye:

• Like 1

Rob

Maybe you could interact and post a report about one of your hunting trips. You must have plenty, if you've done more than most. There's no need to post anything that could compromise your anonymity. It would give you some credibility and when you criticise others at least they'd know that you had a working knowledge of fieldsports. Otherwise you could find that you tend to be ignored and don't get to interact. Those that do hunt will know whether your report is genuine or not. It's a little short sighted to expect people to take your word for things when you offer no proof. You may feel that you don't need to provide any proof but if you don't you'll always be doubted.

• Like 2